Kino Der Toten Strategy?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best strategy is to get really powerful guns early on, and try to get as many rooms open as possible. Get 5000 points, link the Teleporter with the Mainframe, and then head up to the Pack-a-Punch room with one of your powerful guns. Get another 5000 points, and then repeat.

Use your knives as often as possible in the early rounds to get more points. Find the box as soon as possible, get two powerful weapons from it and circle the zombies around the stage. Once one of you has 10k or you both have 5k teleport and upgrade. Remember all perks except Double Tap are essential.

Person with Thundergun circles near the stage turret continously rounding up zombies, meanwhile second player simply hides to the west of the stage near claymores, only having to deal with a window and a few stray zombies (as long as the door isn't opened to the meteor rock). Worked a charm for me and my cousin, we got to round 50 with very few downs, then took a picture and suicided. I honestly think it's the best multiplayer strategy, because for 4 players its the same as the extra 2 players can hide near the claymores too and shoot into the hoard the player with the thundergun is collecting. Very fast rounds and very small risk.

Hope that made some sense.

Person with Thundergun circles near the stage turret continously rounding up zombies, meanwhile second player simply hides to the west of the stage near claymores, only having to deal with a window and a few stray zombies (as long as the door isn't opened to the meteor rock). Worked a charm for me and my cousin, we got to round 50 with very few downs, then took a picture and suicided. I honestly think it's the best multiplayer strategy, because for 4 players its the same as the extra 2 players can hide near the claymores too and shoot into the hoard the player with the thundergun is collecting. Very fast rounds and very small risk.

Hope that made some sense.

I would agree with this, this is a really good strategy, with two players we also normally try one player looping the bottom of the stage, coming on to the front and on person looping the reap part of the stage, you do have to be careful to make sure you pass each other at the same time so you dont run in to each others zombies, but this works really well, also if you move over in to that persons trail you can pick up thier zombies if that person wants to go off and pick up a perk/gun etc without too many zombies following.

The only problem we have come across with this is that once you get to higher rounds we use the turret but could do with the traps, i expect once you get 50+ a complete loop of the map using traps with someone using the Zeus cannon leading the way to clear and zombies coming the wrong way would work good.

Personally i rarely go mad for the box, usually stick to MP40 to build points or the m16 if im looping the stage.

One thing that i do which seems to be good is laying the corner of the stage with clay's near the meteor door, zombies dont seem to get tight against it but if things get out of control and you get some zombies come the wrong way 10-20 claymores are a welcome treat when they go off. and cool to look at as you build them up around that area

Circle the front of the stage and let the zombies group. The other guy circles the entire map and uses the lobby as a shooting point. It's important to let the zombies group if you're circling the stage. Make sure to keep the door from the alley to the stage closed.