Annihilation release time? ANSWER!!!

smurff707

Well I'm taking a guess on this one since no one really knows but probably 5:00am EST time because that's the time escalation came out?

JD2020 posted on his twitter that they will never know what exact time the map pack will come out so not even JD knows. This is just an estimation according to the last map pack.

-----------------------

Carbonfibah here, I jacked this thread and posted some of the times for everyone, this is what has happened in the past.

Eastern Standard Time - 5am

Central Standard Time - 4am

Mountain Standard Time - 3am

Pacific Standard Time - 2am

GMT (United Kingdom) - 10am

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm taking a guess on this one since no one really knows but probably 5:00am EST time because that the time escalation came out?

Escalation came out 6:00 am EST for me, so i assume everyone else in the est zone got it at that time also.

Try 5:30 EST. It usually works around then. If not, and it does that 437492069503 MSP Glitch, then its just a marketplace glitch, and it'll be downloadable by 6:00. But it actually comes out at 5. Its just not downloadable immediately. :lol:

Well, I did this for Escalation and it was fairly helpful to a hand full of people, so I thought I would do it again.

This is the PROJECTED time of release for the Annihilation map pack, this is not a definite release time it's just a time based off the release of First Strike and Escalation.

The time at the top is the projected time for British players, which is 10am.

To find your time go down the list and find it.

If we get any notification of a better average time of release I will make sure to update this thread.

Hope this helps, here's the link: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Annihilation+Map+Pack+Projected+Release&iso=20110628T10&p1=136

-Liam

If there's anymore new posts saying they're not sure what time it comes out on here I'm going to freak!

Good thinking Liam, hopefully this will clear up some confusion. Maybe change the thread title to "List of Annihilation release times" or something like that so people know you're not asking what time it's released, but rather stating what time it's released. Just a thought for people viewing the forums...

If there's anymore new posts saying they're not sure what time it comes out on here I'm going to freak!

Good thinking Liam, hopefully this will clear up some confusion. Maybe change the thread title to "List of Annihilation release times" or something like that so people know you're not asking what time it's released, but rather stating what time it's released. Just a thought for people viewing the forums...

Done. :)

2AM PST IS ALWAYS WHAT THEY SAY

that is the ETA. Nothing more, nothing less. It could be on time, or and hour late like COTD.

10 AM PST is the ETA for the UK

Guess you merged the thread bob?

That's not even the right time Liam :/

I live on the west coast so we "technically" get the maps first and i've never gotten a map pack that early. Always between 5am and 6:30 am PST

The Map packs always hit at 10am for us, like I said, it's not an exact time, more like an average time.

Well I'm taking a guess on this one since no one really knows but probably 5:00am EST time because that the time escalation came out?

Escalation came out 6:00 am EST for me, so i assume everyone else in the est zone got it at that time also.

Try 5:30 EST. It usually works around then. If not, and it does that 437492069503 MSP Glitch, then its just a marketplace glitch, and it'll be downloadable by 6:00. But it actually comes out at 5. Its just not downloadable immediately. :lol:

437492069503 MSP Glitch- Thats not a glitch, thats how much it costs to pack-a-punch the DLC!

So if I were to set my alarm for 5:00 A.M; Wake up and turn on my 360 at 5:01 am; Put my black ops in my 360 at 5:03; Go to the store on black ops at 5:05; and look at the Map packs availabe, Annihliation should be ready for download with no errors at all like First Strike??

Is that what you guys are saying???????

So if I were to set my alarm for 5:00 A.M; Wake up and turn on my 360 at 5:01 am; Put my black ops in my 360 at 5:03; Go to the store on black ops at 5:05; and look at the Map packs availabe, Annihliation should be ready for download with no errors at all like First Strike??

Damn, that's pretty fast to wake up and turn on your 360 within a minute. Do you plan on sleeping right next to it? And it's going to take you twice as long to put the disc in? Doesn't that take like 5-10 seconds?

Damn, that's pretty fast to wake up and turn on your 360 within a minute. Do you plan on sleeping right next to it? And it's going to take you twice as long to put the disc in? Doesn't that take like 5-10 seconds?

This was suppose to be joke and totally ruins it by me explaining it, but ill do it anyway lol...

My 360 is only 2 feet away from my bed on a shelf. I would have to find my black ops in my pile of clothes and books, open the case, press the button on the 360,and put it in; all of which would take 2 minutes.

And if I'm tired as hell Ill obviously do things slower than I normally do it like putting a disk into the 360.