New wonder weapon might rival the Ray Gun

owner_101

I think this weapon will possibly rival the Ray Gun. When I said this most of you probably thought I was high. BUT imagine your doing a zombie train and for some reason you get trapped. The Ray Gun means you shoot the floor (with PhD) where as the 31-79 JGb215 shoots the zombies (it's effect seems to chain to multiple zombies with the explosion) and just run through (as seen in the trailer)

In the long run this weapon is probably better for trains, uses less ammo and costs less (don't have to buy PhD) but the Ray Gun is better for killing zombies in 1 shot but at the higher rounds when you need more ammo the

31-79 JGb215 is probably better where you shoot and run through.

This is my opinion so don't flame.

What do you think?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it will be, we don't know what the ammo will be like and also if it will cause splash damage yet or how it might affect zombies in higher rounds etc... tbh i think it may be like some of the other wonder weapons and be a good support/secondary weapon so would probably work well with the ray gun.