First Easter Egg in Shangri La Found!!!

ImAnEagle

So guys I'm pretty sure I found the first easter egg on Shangri La... 2 DAYS BEFORE IT'S OUT!!!

It's in this youtube video

But anyway, at 1:11, Takeo makes a sound when he jumps off the mine cart.

That sound is the first easter egg...

It's the sound Mario makes often when he jumps off of the Turtles or Goombas. So when both characters jump, the sound is played.

It's either Yoshi and/or Mario that makes the sound.

iMDNi9WqxVk

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent, nice find. i'd [brains] if i had any idea how to...

To give brains, just click on the green thumbs up button to the top right of someone's post. When you find a helpful or informative post, be sure to give positive brains to the poster.

Welcome to the site! Here's some [brains] for you as well!

Excellent, nice find. i'd [brains] if i had any idea how to...

To give brains, just click on the green thumbs up button to the top right of someone's post. When you find a helpful or informative post, be sure to give positive brains to the poster.

Welcome to the site! Here's some [brains] for you as well!

TYVM

So guys I'm pretty sure I found the first easter egg on Shangri La... 2 DAYS BEFORE IT'S OUT!!!

It's in this youtube video

But anyway, at 1:11, Takeo makes a sound when he jumps off the mine cart.

That sound is the first easter egg...

It's the sound Mario makes often when he jumps off of the Turtles or Goombas. So when both characters jump, the sound is played.

It's either Yoshi and/or Mario that makes the sound.

*EDIT(that fast?!)*

So I messed up the YouTube embed, so heres the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMDNi9Wq ... re=related

i had that problem embedding youtube also until someone here kindly told me, it's easy and now it's my turn to share the knowledge.

just use the code at the end of the url, immediately after the /?v=.

here is a seemingly random example:

if the address is- "

" then you need the end bit like this "xxPjkijZcH0" (without the quotes). you now highlight/select that text and then click the youtube button.

that's it the finished article will resemble:

xxPjkijZcH0

i think that's right, (just previewed) , yeh that is right. then if you preview you will see if it worked.

k?

p.s. yes, i'm the fat 1 in the seemingly random video . . .

when you fall from a high surface the guy makes a deep sound, this sounded high pitched, and sounded way too much like mario, would be funny if theres a power-up that is the power-up star from mario :lol: omg how would Crew's react to that, or maybe play as mario "(with the mario voice) Mama mia these motha fucking zombies are a total assholes" ....... getting a bear from the box "FUCK YOU SAMANTHA, NO MUSHROOMS FOR YOU!!!" :lol:

Regards Yellow-card8

when you fall from a high surface the guy makes a deep sound, this sounded high pitched, and sounded way too much like mario, would be funny if theres a power-up that is the power-up star from mario :lol: omg how would Crew's react to that, or maybe play as mario "(with the mario voice) Mama mia these motha fucking zombies are a total assholes" ....... getting a bear from the box "FUCK YOU SAMANTHA, NO MUSHROOMS FOR YOU!!!" :lol:

Regards Yellow-card8

:lol: Haha I LoL'd.