Hardest zombie?

owner_101

What would you say the hardest zombie would be? Napalm zombie, shrieker zombie or the zombie monkey?

Personally I would say that the Naplam zombie and the shrieker zombie are the hardest. Napalm zombie because it explodes violently (possibly good for killing zombie trains) and the shrieker zombie because it blinds and slows you down (my friend thinks it's like a concussion grenade)

What do you think?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

out of all the zombies from hellhounds to novaz and even monkeys...

the worst ever enemy for me has to be the lunatic sprinters from Verruckt, they are the fastest thing in zombies (even faster than hell hounds) and if they catch you mid reload its game over

these new ones dont bother me half as much

the worst ever enemy for me has to be the lunatic sprinters from Verruckt, they are the fastest thing in zombies (even faster than hell hounds) and if they catch you mid reload its game over

Later that day, first time on Shangri-La...

"Damn those shrieker zombies! Slowing me down and getting killed by my zombie train!" *Controller thrown against the wall, Black Ops disk snapped*

I am not going to like the shrieker zombies, I can tell already. I get so pissed off when I am blinded by zombies and being slowed down, that is the most frustrating thing for me in zombies. I am already disappointed that there will be these gay zombies in this map. These types of things just bring on unneeded frustration and it's nothing but a pain in the ass.

It's so annoying in COTD when you are running a rape train at the lighthouse while george is near, and your team mate thinks it will be a good idea to shoot your zombies with his scavenger which makes George come after me with his giant stick, which a lot of the time ends up getting me killed. :x

Later that day, first time on Shangri-La...

"Damn those shrieker zombies! Slowing me down and getting killed by my zombie train!" *Controller thrown against the wall, Black Ops disk snapped*

meh, you gotta think, i (as are we all) am used to running through novaZ gas just for an extra challenge plus the stun effect the monkeys in ascension give you, we have been slowly building up to this with napalm n blinding effects of shrieker zombies

that being said...if i get downed because of a shrieker i will be shouting out a far few expletives lol