PHD flopper

Hey guys its my first post on this board i've been looking over your views and opinions for a few days now and just thought i had to join in the debating

Im 18 years old a regular zombies player round 26 on cotd and 40 on acsension.

In my opinion this map will not include PHD flopper due to it being such a tight map and the fact that it will be very difficult to get on a vantage point above the Zombies therfore i believe this perk would be unneccesary.

Along with some of your other theories i believe that the new gun will be essential in the easter egg (obviously) and the boss type person you see in the trailer will have something to do with the easter egg.

I would like some feedback on my irrelvant theories if you would be so kind :)

Regards-Josh :D

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The new wunder weapon (shrink ray) would be cool if it was included in a side quest aka extensive easter egg.

PS. Welcome to CoDz :D

Ye that would be cool :)

The one thing i hope the easter egg does not include though is needing a lot of weapons etc..(such as in ascension where you needed zeus cannon ray guns, geurch device, dolls etc...)

excuse my spelling of geurch i dont know how to spell i :lol:

Most people only see PhD as a good perk for its diving explosions, but it also protects you from all splash damage from your weapons which is incredibly useful in close-quarter situations. I think PhD is necessary on this map to use gun such as Mustang & Sally and the Ray Gun.

Most people only see PhD as a good perk for its diving explosions, but it also protects you from all splash damage from your weapons which is incredibly useful in close-quarter situations. I think PhD is necessary on this map to use gun such as Mustang & Sally and the Ray Gun.

I do understand that but if it can not almost act like a 3rd weapon i see no point, just my view :)

i see your point about the tightness of the map,but the main draw of flopper for most is the elimination of splash damage from explosives and ray gun. i hope its included or i may cry! :cry:

It just seems totally different from the image the map potrays in my opinion :)

Hey guys its my first post on this board i've been looking over your views and opinions for a few days now and just thought i had to join in the debating

In my opinion this map will not include PHD flopper due to it being such a tight map and the fact that it will be very difficult to get on a vantage point above the Zombies therfore i believe this perk would be unneccesary.

Along with some of your other theories i believe that the new gun will be essential in the easter egg (obviously) and the boss type person you see in the trailer will have something to do with the easter egg.

Firstly, I already found 2 spots to get a vantage point in order to use flopper, One is right where the pack a punch machine is. Perfect spot. Second is right after you take the sled in the mine shaft. I'm sure there are plenty of others. Secondly, you do realize PHD flopper has other uses other than dolphin diving to make an explosion. It can be used to not hurt yourself with explosive weapons. I rarely use it for diving anyways. It's key for Mustang and Sally and Scavenger and even ray gun. If anything it would make MORE sense to have it due to the tightness of the map so you won't kill yourself everytime you have a weapon with splash damage. It would be stupid not to have it.

The End

Firstly, I already found 2 spots to get a vantage point in order to use flopper, One is right where the pack a punch machine is. Perfect spot. Second is right after you take the sled in the mine shaft. I'm sure there are plenty of others. Secondly, you do realize PHD flopper has other uses other than dolphin diving to make an explosion. It can be used to not hurt yourself with explosive weapons. I rarely use it for diving anyways. It's key for Mustang and Sally and Scavenger and even ray gun. If anything it would make MORE sense to have it due to the tightness of the map so you won't kill yourself everytime you have a weapon with splash damage. It would be stupid not to have it.

The End

we'll see

I do understand that but if it can not almost act like a 3rd weapon i see no point, just my view :)

Well, without it certain weapons are almost unusable.

Well, without it certain weapons are almost unusable.

I managed fine in kino without it :|

Ok, heres why flopper will be in this map!

A) close quarters explosions (grenades, monkeys, mustang and sally, law, crossbow

B) there was almost nowhere to properly use it on CotD yet it was there

C) this map has a perfect spot in the steps leading up to the PaP

D) if the scavenger returns youd probably get downed numerous times

F) this is pro or con, theres exploding zombie hence flopper lets you counter act him or they took flopper out to make him a pain in the ass

Ok, heres why flopper will be in this map!

A) close quarters explosions (grenades, monkeys, mustang and sally, law, crossbow

B) there was almost nowhere to properly use it on CotD yet it was there

C) this map has a perfect spot in the steps leading up to the PaP

D) if the scavenger returns youd probably get downed numerous times

F) this is pro or con, theres exploding zombie hence flopper lets you counter act him or they took flopper out to make him a pain in the ass

Thats fair enough:)

I understand your theory and still think it will be in the game.

PHD is even without the dolfin-dive explosion the second most important perk of the game.

I was playing ascension and cotd a lot and when i played five once i got downed cause i got stuck and shot myself with the raygun. with phd you wont have this problem

If they take out PHD Flopper in this map, I will be immensely let down. I don't care how small and tight the map is, Mustang and Sally, Ray Gun, LAW, etc REQUIRE PHD Flopper. And I think that, seen in some of the clips we have, that if you're riding around in that mine cart through the waterfall room, diving off of that (if you can) to save a team mate would be epic :P

If they take out PHD Flopper in this map, I will be immensely let down. I don't care how small and tight the map is, Mustang and Sally, Ray Gun, LAW, etc REQUIRE PHD Flopper. And I think that, seen in some of the clips we have, that if you're riding around in that mine cart through the waterfall room, diving off of that (if you can) to save a team mate would be epic :P

Don't take this the wrong way because I do agree with you to an extent, but remember we had all these guns in Kino and five before PhD Flopper was even invented, so, technically, it's not "REQUIRED"-- with that being said though, it makes things very, very, very, very, very, very, very, a lot, very, a lot, a lot, extremely, 100% more fun and easier to play with if you have it with these weapons.

Did I mention it makes thing a lot more fun and easier?

I *ONLY play with explosive weapons, so I would basically be screwed without Flopper, but I hope that Treyarch would realise that without P.h.D Flopper nearly everyone will /RAGEQUIT after they get downed by their own stuff.

Just a thought maybe the Flopper could protect you from those Napalm/Exploding Suns a beetches. :shock: