The CoDz Challenge! A New CoDz video series.

Hello.

You may or may not know that Carbon asked for help with the media section of the site, this included youtube. So I decided to make a series that would get the community involved with the channel as well.

This series is, The CoDz challenge, each week I'll set you a challenge and you have on week to complete it, record it and send it to me.

This weeks challenge is: KNIFE ONLY ON KINO!

The video below will explain a little bit more about the series, more about the challenge and how to submit your clips.

8EV3XC7HTS4

If you don't want to watch the video, but you're interested, here's the text version.

The series consists of one challenge each week to complete.

This weeks challenge is: To get to the highest round possible using only your knife in Kino.

You CAN use: The knife, the ballistic knife, the bowie knife, monkey bombs and perks.

The video I want you to send me is your final round, so you may need an editing program to chop the video down to your final round. I say this because it keeps file sizes down and also shortens the editing times.

To submit a clip go to http://www.zshare.net and upload your video, in the description tell me what round you reached.

Copy and paste the direct link into a private message and send it to me along with the link to your youtube channel, I'll check it out and you might win.

Winners will be mentioned in the next video along with a link to their youtube channel and they will also receive brains.

Hopefully this interests the community and gets us all involved in something pretty awesome. (It might also pass the PS3 and PC users time away until they get Shangri-La. :D)

To avoid cheating, this challenge MUST BE DONE IN SOLO

You must also show the score at the end so we can see how many headshots you have gotten.

The competition now ends on Sunday 10th July, because a lot of us have been busy with Shangri-La.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

-Liam

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like this

The video I want you to send me is your final round, so you may need an editing program to chop the video down to your final round. I say this because it keeps file sizes down and also shortens the editing times.

-Liam

What if they do splitscreen, use guns and everything, the get a crawler to get them down, then bleed out, then re-buys perks and whatnot?

I don't like this

-Liam

What if they do splitscreen, use guns and everything, the get a crawler to get them down, then bleed out, then re-buys perks and whatnot?

Hmmm, this is something I'm trying to get around, but sending me a 1 hour file might not be possible?

The only work around I can think of is, let this challenge go on and then next week fix it.

I already know which challenge I have next week and there will be no way you can cheat. So yeh.

Unless you can think of something better, I have no idea, but I'm sure most of this site can be trusted with something like this.

Plus, I'll be showing off the best in each category aswell, so the best of solo and the best of co-op and I'm pretty sure there's no way to not get caught when doing this solo, but in co-op, there could be a way.

Nice!Lets say I have cheated and completed 59 rounds using weapons and showed you the clip for completing Round 60 with knife. Does that count?

Regards

way2g00

I don't like this

-Liam

Hmmm, this is something I'm trying to get around, but sending me a 1 hour file might not be possible?

The only work around I can think of is, let this challenge go on and then next week fix it.

I already know which challenge I have next week and there will be no way you can cheat. So yeh.

Unless you can think of something better, I have no idea, but I'm sure most of this site can be trusted with something like this.

Plus, I'll be showing off the best in each category aswell, so the best of solo and the best of co-op and I'm pretty sure there's no way to not get caught when doing this solo, but in co-op, there could be a way.

Maybe one of the qualifications should be that you can only do it in solo?

Let me go download my EASY .gpd mods, turn on godmode, get to level 30, turn off god mode, and get downed on round 31

:lol:

Hopefully in the future challenges can be made that will be more cheat-proof, although I do think most of the site can be trusted

Ahhh, but GPD mods can't really be stopped, they could be used in any challenge really, other than GPD mods the next challenge is completely cheat-proof.

Sounds Great! I'm going to enter... Lol now imagine if this was on CotD and you could buy Deadshot... :lol: (Headknife,Headknife,Headknife)

Also... what if your Youtube doesn't have like, anything really? will the youtube profile link really help? lol. Because mine right now only has 2 videos and their not that big...

Krazy Out... 8-)

Sounds Great! I'm going to enter... Lol now imagine if this was on CotD and you could buy Deadshot... :lol: (Headknife,Headknife,Headknife)

Also... what if your Youtube doesn't have like, anything really? will the youtube profile link really help? lol. Because mine right now only has 2 videos and their not that big...

Krazy Out... 8-)

Well everything helps in some way shape or form, even if your youtube isn't that big, you get brains and it's something fun to take part in! :)

I can't really give out prizes because I have nothing to give away. xD

I can help you organize challenges here in codz where 3 people are competing and I can be a spectator. This is the only way you can stop any one cheating.

Oh yea I am willing to broadcast games LIVE so anyone that is not participating can watch,.

Here is a draft.

Version 1:

Type of games:

Regular :

1.wall guns only, team challenge survive 30 rounds with wall guns only. (Survivor)

2.Shotguns only, surive until 20 rounds, person with least downs win.

3.first room challenge - survive in the first room for as long as you can, last man standing wins.(Domination)

4.map based challenges

5.knife only (tac knife ok) (Ninja)

6.Survive with no juggernog as long as you can. Last man standing wins. (God)

8.2 vs 2 games for above games(no spectator)

9.Most revives challenge (Med)

*players has to be completely dead, not in last stand, If everyone goes down scores are taken into account.

Examples of hardcore:

no pap allowed

no knife

no perks

no perks except juggernog

no teleport

no lander

no gersch

no monkeys

no drops

It's upto you to choose the players for weekly battle.

I hope you have a challenge were there are specators and its live. For those of us that dont have capture cards :?

If you have a camera, point it at your screen, I didn't say you need a capture card, the quality might be bad but oh well at least most of the community can get involved this way.

Krazy Out... 8-)

Well everything helps in some way shape or form, even if your youtube isn't that big, you get brains and it's something fun to take part in! :)

Lol I totaly get that... I was just saying it might not help the persons youtube if it ain't big, Brains is enough of a prize anyway! :D

Right now I'm currently working on this challenge, I'm at round 15 and just got the ballistic Knife! :D And was wondering if we could pack a punch it?

Krazy Out... 8-)

(Oh and this is my 200th post Yay!)

Krazy Out... 8-)

Lol I totaly get that... I was just saying it might not help the persons youtube if it ain't big, Brains is enough of a prize anyway! :D

Right now I'm currently working on this challenge, I'm at round 15 and just got the ballistic Knife! :D And was wondering if we could pack a punch it?

Krazy Out... 8-)

(Oh and this is my 200th post Yay!)

Pack-A-Punch is allowed. :)

I can help you organize challenges here in codz where 3 people are competing and I can be a spectator. This is the only way you can stop any one cheating.

Oh yea I am willing to broadcast games LIVE so anyone that is not participating can watch,.

Here is a draft.

Version 1:

Type of games:

Regular :

1.wall guns only, team challenge survive 30 rounds with wall guns only. (Survivor)

2.Shotguns only, surive until 20 rounds, person with least downs win.

3.first room challenge - survive in the first room for as long as you can, last man standing wins.(Domination)

4.map based challenges

5.knife only (tac knife ok) (Ninja)

6.Survive with no juggernog as long as you can. Last man standing wins. (God)

8.2 vs 2 games for above games(no spectator)

9.Most revives challenge (Med)

*players has to be completely dead, not in last stand, If everyone goes down scores are taken into account.

Examples of hardcore:

no pap allowed

no knife

no perks

no perks except juggernog

no teleport

no lander

no gersch

no monkeys

no drops

It's upto you to choose the players for weekly battle.

No value, i think I just wasted my time on this.