This map has me excited for zombies again

The kinda feeling I had when I started understanding the backstory and everything else. After Call of the dead, I swore I wouldn't buy another map pack, due to the fact that I don't play multiplayer. However, after seeing this map so far, I feel like a kid waiting on christmas. Almost as excited as I get for tacos!!!! Ahh, feels good to be back here too. Been traveling for work but now I'm back local

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I started getting into ZOMBIES when I got Black Ops and I killed it for myself because I didnt play it in W@W the only one I played was NDT because MP sucked because I felt 3arc only focused on ZOMBIE maps and it turned out to be true and I wish they did that in Black Ops. I had fun playing on the classic maps when I got the game and really got into ZOMBIES then I was happy for Ascension then CoTD came out then it was killed because 3arc I fell they focused on MP in Black Ops. Sorry if I dont make sense.