Group 935 logo on monkeys hat!

Can't find any good images of the old monkeys to know if this is a new feature or not, anyone mind helping?

I think this may be a sign that this map may be like our good ol fashioned zombie maps! Good trailer, followed with a good map with excellent gameplay and lots of secrets!

I feel like 935 has been a little absent since DR.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

935 FTW!

Indeed!

I have a good, tingly feeling about this map.

me too.

rdr, i searched your gt on xbox.com it says your score was reset due to cheating? wtf?

yeah, theres a BIG problem with the leader boards, where anYone with a high score now is considered cheating, and is reset,

#bumber. :(

i had something simular happen, completed two games offline, bfbc2 and nfshp, only to lose all those achievements cos i singed in on someone elses xbox before mine! and some of those achvm are lost forever. also had my waw score hacked but xbox dont seem care about that. but i don't care, cos it does not affect my zombie addiction so fukem, fukem all.