Flying Objects and Shooting Stars?

Maybe a stupid observation, but I'll share it in the case that it becomes important. Several times during the trailer you can see falling or flying objects and shooting stars. Some of these could be birds but a couple of them do not appear to be flying but falling towards the ground.

0:26-0:29 In the top of the video you can see two white objects in the air.

0:32-0:34 You can briefly see two objects in the sky. These look like they are most likely birds though.

0:46-0:49 You can see a shooting star behind the monkey/zombie thing.

I couldn't find anymore mainly because the rest of the trailer shows the carnage from above. This could just be some minor details in the map, but knowing zombies sometimes the smallest of things could be large clues. Leave your thoughts but please don't flame.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe a stupid observation, but I'll share it in the case that it becomes important. Several times during the trailer you can see falling or flying objects and shooting stars. Some of these could be birds but a couple of them do not appear to be flying but falling towards the ground.

0:26-0:29 In the top of the video you can see two white objects in the air.

0:32-0:34 You can briefly see two objects in the sky. These look like they are most likely birds though.

0:46-0:49 You can see a shooting star behind the monkey/zombie thing.

I couldn't find anymore mainly because the rest of the trailer shows the carnage from above. This could just be some minor details in the map, but knowing zombies sometimes the smallest of things could be large clues. Leave your thoughts but please don't flame.

I think at 0:34, that's clearly a helicopter. And I think at 0:16, those are 2 airplanes.