Good ways on taking out the Thief?

Ḉṍṷḉḣ

i managed to kill the theif with the death machine and insta kill, i got it the round before and knew he was going to spawn, went to the power since we were on that floor the dm was about to run out so when he spawned i pretty much hit him with one shot and he died since it ran out, we got a firesale NOT a bonfire and only i got the achievement not my friend who didn't have it.... has this happened before??

If you kill the thief while Insta-Kill is on, you don't get Bonfire sale.

EDIT: My mistake! You do get the acheivement!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i managed to kill the theif with the death machine and insta kill, i got it the round before and knew he was going to spawn, went to the power since we were on that floor the dm was about to run out so when he spawned i pretty much hit him with one shot and he died since it ran out, we got a firesale NOT a bonfire and only i got the achievement not my friend who didn't have it.... has this happened before??

If you kill the thief while Insta-Kill is on, you don't get Bonfire sale.

As for the acheivement, you shouldn't have gotten it.

ok, that would explain why my teamate didn't get it, yet i did....

If you or your team manages to kill the thief before he steals anyone's weapons, he'll drop a Pack a Punch Sale. The PaP will appear automatically in the Defcon room, and the cost will only be 1000 points to upgrade. The achievemen will only count for the person that actually kills the thief.

If your team manages to kill the thief before he steals anyone's weapons, he'll drop a Pack a Punch Sale. The PaP will appear automatically in the Defcon room, and the cost will only be 1000 points.

He only drops a Fire Sale(and Max Ammo)if you kill him with Insta-Kill, which he did.

Not true, he drops a Fire Sale if you kill him before he escapes the lab, regardless of if there's an Insta-kill present. You get your weapon he stole back, and you get a max ammo as well.

If you don't kill him before he escapes, he takes your one gun, but he still leaves a Max Ammo drop at the final teleporter.

If you get a Fire Sale and Max Ammo, someone killed the thief before he escaped.

I don't know if my post came up but I said for stoned shooter if you kill the thief before he takes anybody's weapon he gives u max ammo, bonfiresale, and, Firesale. That's why I love the thief :D

He only gives you Bonfire Sale and Max Ammo, not Fire Sale aswell.

If you or your team manages to kill the thief before he steals anyone's weapons, he'll drop a Pack a Punch Sale. The PaP will appear automatically in the Defcon room, and the cost will only be 1000 points to upgrade. The achievemen will only count for the person that actually kills the thief.

well we only got a firesale, we didn't get a pack-a-punch sale

that also explains why only i got it then [brains] for clearing that up