Shangri-La Looks Challanging

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

camping works perfect until round 20-30, then you just have to run around, and hope that you will survive longer :D

so both camping, and running, is perfectly fine with me, rounds go a lot quicker when camping, but much more safe when running around.

George was a good addition to stop camping, although all you need is the lazarus and you can keep on camping.

Today, I got the RROD, FUCK YEAH!

but anyway, yeah 4 players is fun but after round 25 or so, it begins to take waaay too long to complete rounds, and on a "tight" map like this, it makes me think it will be hard to run together with 4 people. 4 people to explore the map and do the easter eggs, 2 people when youre breaking records. And quit saying camping is useless or ruins the game, while saying the point is survival, CAMPING is the best method for SURVIVAL...

I liked camping with three or four but with two which is what im usually stuck with because of my lack of friends and refusing to find a match because of noobs, running is the way to go. I got to 34 on ascension with me and my friend camping at flopper and just dodging zombies when they would come up and then shoot when we got past them. but I got to 53 running circles and hitting the trap near ak74u, I actually had more fun making it to 34 though because its actually more fun to be around your team and use teamwork.

I feel the same way, I feel like this map is a TEAM map, but I know eventually there will be some good solo runs.

Too bad, I won't be able to play it probably..I move out on the 27th and I don't think I'll have internet for awhile.. :(

I wonder..if using that shrink ray will have any effect to the special zombies..Like if you were to shrink them and run into them, they fly away and splatter fire/ice in a set radius.

Camping sucks no offense, its a game of survival,

Hiding in a corner is no way to survive, its boring, useless and just plain ruins all thr effort treyarch put into a map because your only in 1 litttle section, hiding and camping arnet surviving, its well its lazy imo

Treyarch did the best move possible in COTD introducing the anti camp zombie in george, and I hope that the napalm and shrieker zombies continue the trend.

This is just my opinion but I find it down right shameful in people camping on a map which a game devoloper took so long to make which such effort.

Im glad treyarch didnt add the m60

As long as you are not glad they didn't add the ak47 then we are ok.

kthxbai