Graphic Artists Needed For CoDz Video Series!

Ok, you may or may not know about the CoDz youtube channel.

Well if you don't check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/user/CoDZombieForums

And if you do, check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/user/CoDZombieForums

Anyway, I've thought of a series idea that would get the community super involved and something really fun to do.

But I need your help! I'm not going to tell you what the series is yet, but I would like some help with the graphics side of things.

You may or may not have seen templates on videos, for example, these two.

UGXWERrFSsA

a6wErB1YdQ4

Ok, to the point, I would like something like this for the video series, a somewhat mixture of the two.

I would like the space on the right hand side like in the top video, but I would also like video in the template to be wide screen.

It would be nice if the theme could be something related to Call of duty Zombies, but if it isn't that's cool. :D

I would just like the blank template with nothing on it.

If you think you're up to this, post your idea here and if I like it I'll PM you.

Now you might be thinking, what's in this for me? Well, you will be mentioned in the series when it starts and I will give you some nice juicy brains.

You'll also be helping me and a few others in bringing something fun to do in the community, now that's awesome enough right?

If you read through all that I applaud you, thank you for reading. :)

-Liam

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know nothing about making vids ect. but would like to help, is there any were i could go for a tutorial of some sort for this kinda stuff

For this I just need a simple image to put into the video, I detail everything in the OP.

I would do it myself but I kind of suck at it to be honest :lol:

This isn't really asking for people to make videos, I just need something like in the videos above to lay in the videos I will make, which will involve the community, but I'm not saying exactly how as of yet. :)

• Administrators

I might be able to get someone to help you out, I can't guarantee it though. Message me on YouTube, oh wait...... :cry: Talk to me on Twitter. Earliest I can help you is Tuesday, will that work?

• 2 months later...

The Series is done!? :(

The first episode flopped, it was a CoDz community project and I only got ONE entry from a active member of CoDz only another 2 came in from people that only signed up to the site to enter and now we are at a point where the sites community will go into hibernation until treyarch's new viral campaign, so there is no point in even trying to continue.