Inside Xbox Annihilation Map Pack Preview Video

The things they say about the Hangar-18 Easter Eggs sound fun, so, a viral video that was made around the same time as black ops was released, any ideas guys?

Anway, the Shangri-La gameplay looks good, you can see deadshot daiquiri in the background in one of the clips.

The Shangri-La gameplay is right at the end if you're only interested in that.

Also, sorry about the quality, but I can't find this on youtube anywhere and the UK don't have this on the dashboard yet or you may not be able to access your xbox, so this will do for now.

You want to mainly listen anyway, not watch, well not watch until the zombies gameplay starts, anyway, here's the video.

FZeHs-vv1Hc

Zombie Section

iMDNi9WqxVk

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The easter egg on Hangar 18 has to be the floating apple.

The original video of it is gone(Audioswap'd), and i cant find any reuploads of it, but if you've seen it you know its hilarious.

EDIT: I found a reupload.

The original video had more then 2 million views, and it would have alot more if the uploader didn't ruin it by putting a song over it. So i would definitely classify it as viral.

i believe that treyarch will invite the original guy, get him to look around hanger 18 and find the apple.

anyway, i think theres going to be an apple, one of the teleporters from der riese, possibly working?

pictures of zombies, monkey zombies, ect, and pics from GKNOVA6...

maybe the return of the infamous "List" which was in the breif case, with more names scored out, if you know what i mean ;)

First goal = find fruit on Hanger 18 and do what they guy does in the video.

It seems like there are still yet MORE easter eggs too, and I'd be saddened if some kind of a zombie easter egg is not in there

did you not see the Die Glocke in the testing facility? the one which has blue thunderbolts coming from it like the die glocke in der riese?

I don't know if anyone noticed but it is Takeo who is using a minecart and his player indicator is white ? WTF!? You can hear clearly that it's him and see bandages on hands.

thats because when you play single player, you are white, but you are randomly choosen as one of the members, doesnt matter which.

Also, in the jungle trailer, they show Richtofen riding the cart, then first-person shooting from the cart, but Richtofen is on the cart :P

well actually its a mix of different clips, i think the first person clip is from takeos pespective, showing richofen, but then if this is richtofen showing ricthofen showing ricthofen...

Richtofception!

• Administrators

Also, in the jungle trailer, they show Richtofen riding the cart, then first-person shooting from the cart, but Richtofen is on the cart :P

well actually its a mix of different clips, i think the first person clip is from takeos pespective, showing richofen, but then if this is richtofen showing ricthofen showing ricthofen...

Richtofception!

They show Richtofen on the cart talking, switch to first-person, you see Richtofen on the ground, then they switch back to Richtofen on the cart

Richtofception!

It's tank by the looks of things, looks like clean hands, takeo has bandages round his. :)

But Richtofception, oh wow, this has to be made.

• Administrators

Richtofception!

It's tank by the looks of things, looks like clean hands, takeo has bandages round his. :)

But Richtofception, oh wow, this has to be made.

Idk, that just didn't make sense to me, but of course, I make a thread and get trolled on it. But anyways, Stamin-Up is back, I think I saw Jug and Speed Cola somewhere, I remember QR, and deadshot as said