New Zombies video Discussion thread.

Z34RTO2BKM4

My thoughts

1:New shrink ray turns them into babies and you can kick them into walls, looks like MrWaffles was right! :lol:

2:MONKEY BOMBS!

3:Maybe Pack a Punchable Claymores AND if there are Pack a Punchable claymores then maybe we can Pack a Punch Monkey bombs and grenades?

Well this video hardly gave us any info perk wise or Easter egg wise but it did give us info on the Fire Zombie

It looks like he acts like a Noob and steals your kills by exploding the Zombies and killing them for you im not for sure on this but it looked that way!

Discuss!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the new wonder weapon is going to be awesome. I dont think you will be able to pack a punch your claymores, but you can probably buy them off the wall kinda like with the semtex. As far as monkey bombs, I'm glad they are back because it makes reviving team mates a whole lot easier.

It must cost a lost!

It just seems kinda powerful to be a wall weapon.

Maybe Box weapon that replaces those Dolls?

Yeah, maybe it will replace the dolls, but i am thinking that those new claymores will not kill them in higher rounds like every other gun except for a few such as the thundergun and Scavenger.

I'm glad the monkey bombs are making a comeback.. I missed them! As for the new wonder weapon, OMG! That looks like it will be a lot of fun to play with. Are those tiny, shrunken zombies cute or what?! They remind me of little chibi versions of the zombies, haha. Back on track.. I hope those new 'claymores' don't replace the dolls in the box, if the dolls are even gonna be there. Hope so. I'd really like to be able to PAP stuff like that, but who knows.. I imagine you just buy 'em off the wall.

I'm so happy that our guys are back! I missed playing as Richtofen!! I hope there's an epic cut scene of some sort with this map, that would make me very happyface! I'm depositing my points on my account today, I can't wait to play this map!!