Some Shangri La footage on Inside Xbox

nhcre8tv1

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They also talked about an eater egg in Hangar 18 referencing to a viral video for Black Op. Looks like we'll see some more GKNova!

Hmmm, I haven't personally watched the inside xbox video, but in the one of swords podcast Dan Bunting says there's a couple of easter eggs "that give a wink and a nod to the community" so it could just be a reference to a video that was made about Black Ops that went viral? Not just their own made viral. :)

They also talked about an eater egg in Hangar 18 referencing to a viral video for Black Op. Looks like we'll see some more GKNova!

Hmmm, I haven't personally watched the inside xbox video, but in the one of swords podcast Dan Bunting says there's a couple of easter eggs "that give a wink and a nod to the community" so it could just be a reference to a video that was made about Black Ops that went viral? Not just their own made viral. :)

I believe they said it was their viral video, but a reference to Henry Langham would be interesting.

I'm sure there will be a Youtube video of it soon, but you can check on your Dashboard. If there's no video by the time I get home from paintballing this afternoon, I'll record with with my capture card.

I believe they said it was their viral video, but a reference to Henry Langham would be interesting.

I'm sure there will be a Youtube video of it soon, but you can check on your Dashboard. If there's no video by the time I get home from paintballing this afternoon, I'll record with with my capture card.

Henry Langham would probably be a no go, a viral video has two meanings, it could be something like GKNOVA6, but it could also be a video that went huge on the internet. Also, the preview isn't available on UK dashboards yet, so I just made myself an American account to watch it. xD