What do you guys will be the signif of day and night change?

Originally, when i figured out that there would be two distinct types of zombies (Napalm Zombie and Shrieker Zombie) I had thought that the napalm would make it's appearance in the day light hours and the Shrieker Zombie would show up during the dark (or eclipse?)

But after seeing the In the Jungle Trailer, we can see that the Shrieker Zombie was out in daylight, which kinda tosses that previous theory into the trash. Which means that both new factions of zombies will be permitted to show up unexpectedly during both hours. Or maybe they can only show up during the day hours?

So what do you guys think will be the significance/meaning to having the Day and Night changeover?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it is for easter egg purposes. like remember how on ascension when u do the easter egg u can only do the button part during a monkey round. so maybe u can only do a special part of the easter egg when it is night/eclipse time.

it is also possible that maybe the zombies get stronger/weaker when it is night/eclipse time as well.

or maybe some thing or SOMEBODY comes out during the night and wants to play with us. and i have feeling that this person is gonna be very fun to play with. and by that i mean shoot about 1000000 times with a really gun.