Yeti Skull Found!

Z34RTO2BKM4

1. Check at 0:10 in the above video.

2. That is a Gigantopithecus skull.

3. Compare to the largest skull here: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/121/sasquatchstandaloneprod.jpg/sr=1

4 Gigantopithecus was a giant ape that went extinct, but theories suggest it is the creature behind the Yeti.

5. Both Yeti and Giganto live(d) in the Himalayan mountains.

6. Skull in video looks fresh, not fossilized.

7. Yeti in new map?

8. ????

9. PROFIT!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOW I can be WAY off but at 1:16 when THE DOCTOR is going down the crat you see THE DOCTOR again on the ground what if that new perk can freez time and leaves a figure that the zombies will go after. Now if I make no sense just say so dont FLAME me or make FUN (just putting it out their.). 8-)

no no u see richtofen is the one on the minecart up to the part where we see richtofen on the ground shooting. the person on the minecart than is Dempsey u can tell because when the minecart ride ends u see Dempseys hands. it was just some editing done by treyarch.

so in other words they took this trailer and the old trailer and put them together. they are great company but they can get lazy at times. not trying to flame just letting you know that is all.

Very nice find, it's definitely not a human skull. I just took an anthropology class "Paleolithic humans" and you can tell that it's not human due to the prognathic (projecting face), the huge inflamed zygomatic arch, and the projection on the supraorbital arches. Plus the skull is more elongated in the back, whereas a human has a more rounded skull. Nice find. It could be a Paranthropus bosei skull, which were descended from the Australopithecus afarensis, found in Hadar and the Afar region. All in all, a good find.

Very nice find, it's definitely not a human skull. I just took an anthropology class "Paleolithic humans" and you can tell that it's not human due to the prognathic (projecting face), the huge inflamed zygomatic arch, and the projection on the supraorbital arches. Plus the skull is more elongated in the back, whereas a human has a more rounded skull. Nice find. It could be a Paranthropus bosei skull, which were descended from the Australopithecus afarensis, found in Hadar and the Afar region. All in all, a good find.

BIG WORDSSSS *explodes*

Possible, but unlikely. The cheeks on the bones are not as expanded as Paranthropus, and the locations f the two species are very far apart. I'm sticking with pure Yeti skull or one of Gigantopithecus.

Although, it should be noted that all we have, in terms of Gigantopithecus fossils, are teeth. The skull's true shape is anyone's guess.

Possible, but unlikely. The cheeks on the bones are not as expanded as Paranthropus, and the locations f the two species are very far apart. I'm sticking with pure Yeti skull or one of Gigantopithecus.

Although, it should be noted that all we have, in terms of Gigantopithecus fossils, are teeth. The skull's true shape is anyone's guess.

Valid point.... the Paranthropus' zygomatic bone is massive compared to this one looking at the pictures. I must have overcompensated for it. It could be a simple Australopithecus afarensis skull, but what made me think it was a paranthropus was because of how much larger, bodywise, they were to the Australopithecus afarensis, the A. afarensis were much smaller, only like 4 ft. tall so I guess I had a preconception that the skull in the trailer would be fitting to a larger animal due to your gigantopithecus theory.

It does look pretty similar to this although this skull shows a lot of cranial sutures which isn't shown in the trailer

The only problem with your gigantopithecus theory is that this particular skull has a sagittal crest.

The skull in the trailer doesn't have one, although it is just a concept skull. But what differentiates apes from humans is the presence of a sagittal crest in apes. And the gigantopithecus is more ape-like so it would be more fitting for it to have a sagittal crest. It has to be some old paleolithic biped, most likely not a derivative of the Homo species, because their zygomatic arches weren't as large and they had orthognathic(flat) faces. So that leaves only one option: the Australopithicines, but that imposes a problem due to them being indigenous in mostly Africa, so who knows.

But then again, I may just be overthinking all of this and it could just be a simple baboon skull. Doesn't look to different from this.

I just wanted to drop some knowledge about Anthropology on all of you guys. ;)

NOW I can be WAY off but at 1:16 when THE DOCTOR is going down the crat you see THE DOCTOR again on the ground what if that new perk can freez time and leaves a figure that the zombies will go after. Now if I make no sense just say so dont FLAME me or make FUN (just putting it out their.). 8-)

Haha, actually that'd be a straight take from Duke Nukem if I'm not mistaken.

So imagine this, what if there was a new perk that, ala the HoloDuke from Duke Nukem, that turns the real you invisible for like..30 seconds, and leaves a "Holo" version of your character that starts attacking the zombies, just as a distraction?

That'd be kinda killer :lol:

Haha, actually that'd be a straight take from Duke Nukem if I'm not mistaken.

So imagine this, what if there was a new perk that, ala the HoloDuke from Duke Nukem, that turns the real you invisible for like..30 seconds, and leaves a "Holo" version of your character that starts attacking the zombies, just as a distraction?

That'd be kinda killer :lol:

yeah that would be good, crysis 2 has a holo decoy and it works pretty good in multiplayer. I think it would make zombies a bit to easy though. :)

uh guys hate to burst your bubble but that can not be a perk. a perk is some thing u have all the time. which means u would need to have this other you out and killing the whole time. mean that u could in other words make a 8 player zombie map with AI controlling the other 4 players.

it would work better as a power where at lasts for 30 seconds. it would not be overpowered in this case if your out of ammo what is your out of ammo clone gonna do ? but it would be funny with the new wounder weapon whos name was probably made up by 1 guy at treyarch going: "hey i dont want to know what to name this weapon hmmmmmmmmmmm oh i know i am gonna smash my keyboard a few times and see what we get" but it probably has a hidden code in that name some where.

ok back on topic. could this be part of a easter egg ? but than again what could a skull do.