In The Jungle Shangri-La Trailer

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I SPY A AK47 WITH A ELEMENT 115 ATTACHMENT!! :D:D:D and i was gunna post the video too...

also the new claymores with bamboo look cool. like the Vietnamese (maybe Korean) did to POWs. they pulled there fingernails out and put bamboo in there instead but now were putting bamboo thru zombies :) Yay!

Looks like Treyarch has finally listened to us and decided to go back to making WaW-style zombie trailers! Hopefully they do the same for the next map pack...

WaW style was better. creepier, zombies music, and more blood and stuff. now that i think of it, what happened to that chunky crap that came out of their heads that was in WaW, in BO a little blood spills and thats it. carbon, you have connections dont you :)

Looks like Treyarch has finally listened to us and decided to go back to making WaW-style zombie trailers! Hopefully they do the same for the next map pack...

WaW style was better. creepier, zombies music, and more blood and stuff. now that i think of it, what happened to that chunky crap that came out of their heads that was in WaW, in BO a little blood spills and thats it. carbon, you have connections dont you :)

If only it was Carbon's decision...

Do you remember the Verruckt trailer? or Shi No Numa? THOSE were the trailers that made me terrified/anxious to play the map!

I miss those days :(

I wonder if one of these days, they'll simply just INCLUDE the Wunderwaffe in the box.

When i say that i mean as in you can attain the gun WITHOUT having to do an 8 step easter egg.

If they did, i would already be in love with the map, regardless of the cosmetics O.o

I'm watching it on my xbox and look from about 0:42 while dempsey is shooting the Olympia, in the background it is just LOADS of rocks of the meteor. Oh and the Bowie knife to :D lol but yah seems this is a meteor crash site or someplace they were mining it or something
[brains] 's to you i never thought of that, very interesting..