SO I WAS RIGHT....

well i have not posted anything about my theory of the zombie at the end of the trailer for annihilation but i was thinking if that the zombie can blind you because of all the light it shows and today i saw the Shangri-La achievements and it said

Blinded By the Fright (30G) – In Shangri-La, kill a Shrieker zombie while blinded by it.

so I'm guessing that it blinds you like a flash bang but slow you down like the electricity on call of the dead if so this will be pretty hard and annoying giving you a better possibility of getting down.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jimmy did say "if things are lookin bad, get out of there"...

I guess we should stay on the move in this map.

I hope people arn't going to complain about it being tight, like verruckt & Five.

Personally I love this type of zombie map, they are challenging.

Regards Alpha.

Jimmy did say "if things are lookin bad, get out of there"...

I guess we should stay on the move in this map.

I hope people arn't going to complain about it being tight, like verruckt & Five.

Personally I love this type of zombie map, they are challenging.

Regards Alpha.

I do enjoy a nice run through a maze with blood thirsty flaming, blinding, female (;)) zombies chasing behind me.

At first I hated Five but it grew on me. Verruckt was always a favorite of mine...even with its lack of easter eggs n such. I like tight quarter maps...but we all know we're going to find that one room that we always stay in to gather points. It's inevitable. And it would feel a bit different if there wasn't a place like that on the map. I'm open for a new kind of map. A map that subtracts that one room that you can run the "zombie train™" in...lol. I say if there a strategy for it then who cares how tight or wide it is. As long as it's...

a) Fun

B) Challenging

c) Filled with easter eggs

and d) introduces new weapons

then what more could we ask for? The exploding zombies and the shrieking zombies sounds like it's gonna up the ante and make things a lot more challenging and is going to force us to come up with new ways to make it to later rounds. I'm excited.

Five is not even really thight. Perhaps people should ask how good they are if they find it thight :P No offense.

There is no thight maps and shangri la is gonna be awesome.

This achievement no matter if you were right or wrong proves something that most of us has been expecting. The last zomvie maps they were indeed involving the zombies to a smarter, effected way.

Shown by ascension the zombies started to do special moves and dodges.

CotD involved electricity, ice and speed a lot where it gave disadvantage to players in more ways. Not even to start about the mist that they were using.

Now this new map has new zombies.

Which might come after turning on the power (there seem to be multiple switches so perhaps area or partial power) or 1 at each switch.

These zombies however will have disadvantage since one seems to be really powerfull and fire like that they have an achievment for not being hurt by one. And the other can blind you like a flash bang.

Not to mention that the traps might not effect the zombies but the players this time!

That would mean that the zombies and the map play against the player.

That makes it almost unable to wait any longer for the game :P