Shangri-La and Paradise

FooToo

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will be even harder to figure out but at-least its a smaller map

Actually the never said it was smaller, they just said it was tighter and not so open like call of the dead was. So, in theory, it could be the same size as COTD, just a lot tighter spaces, possibly a huge labyrinth?

We "sent" them to paradise in COTD, and shangri-la, for those that look it up, is supposed to be a heavenly paradise.

Obviously not in this case!

It will be interesting to play, a ton of running thru small spaces, new weapons, the whole shabang.

But the most interesting part will be seeing what hints will offer us the clues to the next part of the storyline.

Maybe paradise was ruined by 115?

=D

That makes shangra la sound like its gonna be a quick revive map :lol: but I like maps with a challenge cuz it keeps u coming back for more. After getting to 63 on ascension it just doesnt seems as much fun anymore. (I do love ascension tho. It is probably my favorite map even tho the the mystery man easter egg was not as cool as wed like it to be. Stupid gersh.)

Richtofen the genius calls the shots of where to go. I do not believe that the others know of any of those things also with the loss of memory. They are just trying to survive. plus untill now most maps were previous group 935 facilities. There seem to be enough thus they are actually seeking danger. Atleast richtofen is.

Richtofen the genius calls the shots of where to go. I do not believe that the others know of any of those things also with the loss of memory. They are just trying to survive. plus untill now most maps were previous group 935 facilities. There seem to be enough thus they are actually seeking danger. Atleast richtofen is.

This is not true of Takeo. He still remembers what happened and what Richtofen is up to. His memory starts to come back to him during Ascension. Some Takeo quotes on Ascension support this (Quotes are made during Pack-a-Punching)...

"I think Dempsey is like a ghost, he wake up in new world everyday. I don't think he remembers anything from before."

"Nikolai's presence brings me dishonor. He tries to drown the past. It will consume him one day. I do not think he remembers anything."

"Richtofen, his evil is great. But not as great as what we fight today. One day, when the time is right I will make him pay for what he has done!"

Takeo is much more important to the storyline than most people think, it's just not evident yet exactly why. Like Takeo said himself, maybe he'll kill off Richtofen one day Hahaha :lol: