I need some help with CoDz social media

I am looking for trustworthy, smart, and dedicated CoDz members who can take directions and at the same time work on their own.

I am basically looking for someone, or multiple people to help with....

CoDz Twitter

CoDz Youtube

The CoDz youtube side of things is a little more relaxed with freedom, where as the Twitter aspect will be more controlled.

If you have any interest in either of these, please post which you are interested in (one or the other)

If I think you are qualified, I shall PM you and we can go from there. Possibly a new CoDz forum group will be created for said social media members.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could help with the youtube aswell... Yes, I know I've been inactive in terms of social media, but I'm getting my desktop back next week AND I have an Xbox 360 now. Finally, I get to post a video of me fighting alongside the man that started the zombies craze!

Oh dear, I think I'm drooling....

I could do the twitter, but what would be required, just updating and things like that?

Tasks

- Updating CoDz Twitter once, twice, three times a day depending on material.

+ Zombie News (possibly with images or links to CoDz)

+ Popular threads (w/ link to thread) - this is something like once a week

+ Asking questions of the community for feedback and @ replies

+ Videos (off mine or CoDz youtube if general, if not than wherever the video is)

+ Post about contests, playdates and other CoDz site news

I am also open to suggestions, like weekly quizzes or something like that.

Also follow the format I have laid out in previous tweets, (Text, Links, #hashtags *if space permits)

Also spelling, grammar and what not are VERY important so taking time to write it out, re read it, then re read it again, and probably re read it 5 more times before tweeting, and checking to see all links, work, etc...

That is all I got off the top of my head.

Awesome guys, like I said the youtube is relaxed as long as everyone doesn't abuse it.

The requirements for that is pretty much zombie related material, posting some personal gameplay or easter eggs, etc, you can post them on your own youtube and CoDz

All I ask is that you don't use the CoDz youtube to promote your own, as the CoDz youtube is not incredibly popular to begin with, aside from the one video I uploaded about the hanging man falling down on der riese haha, I will be PM'ing some people shortly.

I'd be up for the Youtube side of things. Perfectly happy to work in conjunction with others. Roflwaffles and LiamFTWinter have great channels and should both be put up for the job of Youtube, But i think it'd be great to have a chance at doing some work.

My video stuff i'd do would mainly be cinematic stuff. More trailers than commentaries.

If you're interested in my work, check out my Youtube channel in my sig. I have a trailer for Ascension that I entered into the Contest and some trailers for a Black Ops Comedy Machinima coming later this year called Komahna Tango. It'd be great to get more involved with this site.

Sam

I would be able to help out with the Twitter account as well. (If you want more than one)

I do, and I DM'd you about this much earlier today but got no response, hence this thread....

Dweller Messaged... Makes me feel cool. BTW, thanks for PMing me carbon!

I could do the twitter, but what would be required, just updating and things like that?

Tasks

- Updating CoDz Twitter once, twice, three times a day depending on material.

+ Zombie News (possibly with images or links to CoDz)

+ Popular threads (w/ link to thread) - this is something like once a week

+ Asking questions of the community for feedback and @ replies

+ Videos (off mine or CoDz youtube if general, if not than wherever the video is)

+ Post about contests, playdates and other CoDz site news

I am also open to suggestions, like weekly quizzes or something like that.

Also follow the format I have laid out in previous tweets, (Text, Links, #hashtags *if space permits)

Also spelling, grammar and what not are VERY important so taking time to write it out, re read it, then re read it again, and probably re read it 5 more times before tweeting, and checking to see all links, work, etc...

That is all I got off the top of my head.

I can most def do twitter!! Follow me @shellycustisDMB

I can help out on the Youtube side of things if you guys ever need some extra help. I've also got a capture card if we need something recorded indepentently or anything like that. I know my way around Youtube pretty well, uploaded a few things before, but never made my own channel. However, I am well aware of how to do so. Pretty good with video editing software as well.

I always thought a promotional video for CoDz on Youtube would be cool. Showcasing all the great aspects of the site (Teammate finder,Afiliation with Treyarch Devs,Help solving Easter Eggs,Strategy guides, Media guides, Contest, etc.) I think if people were aware of all that this site really had to offer, we might get some more members coming in.

I'd offer to help with Twitter as well, but I'm not very experienced on that end of the social media spectrum. Let me know if there's anything I can do guys!

• Administrators

I am experienced in the YouTube and Twitter department. While I might not be able to upload a video due to internet speed, I am exceptional and SEO and how to draw people in with the a description and a title. I am great a doing tags as well. I think Milo can attest that I am a trustworthy guy, so I am a good choice Carbon!