Google Results: 31-79 JGb215

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My google search came up with Beyond good and evil, by Nietzsche. German title: Jenseits von Gut und Böse (JGB), paragraph 215. Something with when two suns shine on a single planet, the colors are mixed. And how this is similar to people who always are a bit good and a bit evil. Not sure about the 31-79...

But I'm no philosopher :lol:

My google search came up with Beyond good and evil, by Nietzsche. German title: Jenseits von Gut und Böse (JGB), paragraph 215. Something with when two suns shine on a single planet, the colors are mixed. And how this is similar to people who always are a bit good and a bit evil. Not sure about the 31-79...

But I'm no philosopher :lol:

[brains] for you.

That's a good find, and likely has something to do with the story, I think. Maybe Samantha or possibly Richtofen are not as evil as we think?

There's gotta be some way to decipher the name if it really is the new gun... that's such a mouthful to say. Not to mention it does sound kind of stupid.

Everytime I get it from the box I'd be like, "YEAH, I got the THIRTY ONE DASH SEVENTY NINE JAY GEE BEE TWO HUNDRED FIFTEEN!!!!! AWESOME!!!!" Just doesn't sound right.

Maybe it's not even a gun. Maybe it's a certain part of the map if it's set up labyrinth style or something. And at the certain spot there's a trap or a sequence we have to set up to unlock something or WHO KNOWS!!! MY BRAIN!!!!! CAN"T!!!! HANDLE!!!!!! :shock:

It's gotta be some sort of code or something.

There's gotta be some way to decipher the name if it really is the new gun... that's such a mouthful to say. Not to mention it does sound kind of stupid.

Everytime I get it from the box I'd be like, "YEAH, I got the THIRTY ONE DASH SEVENTY NINE JAY GEE BEE TWO HUNDRED FIFTEEN!!!!! AWESOME!!!!" Just doesn't sound right.

Maybe it's not even a gun. Maybe it's a certain part of the map if it's set up labyrinth style or something. And at the certain spot there's a trap or a sequence we have to set up to unlock something or WHO KNOWS!!! MY BRAIN!!!!! CAN"T!!!! HANDLE!!!!!! :shock:

It's gotta be some sort of code or something.

Please, with a COD community like this, everyone will call it the Baby Gun.

From that Jenseits von Gut und Böse (Beyond Good & Evil) mentioned above,

this is all translated from German.. sorry for the long post

Paragraph 31

They adored and despised in his early years without that art of nuance, which makes the best gain of life, and must atone for it reasonably hard to attack such creative people and things have to be yes and no. It's all up to the fact that the worst of all tastes, the taste for the unconditional cruelly fooled and abused will, until man learns to put a little art into his feelings, preferring to risk even with the artificial attempt: as the right artists of life do. The angry and reverent, this is the youth seem to give themselves no rest until it has forged and people do not manage things so that it can omit them: - Youth is in itself something forgers and fraudulent. Later, when the young soul, through sheer frustration martyred himself finally turns suspiciously back against itself, still hot and wild, even in its suspicion and pangs of conscience: how it is angry with himself now, as she tears up impatiently as she takes revenge for its long self-delusion, such as whether they had been a voluntary blindness! In this transition one punishes oneself by distrust of his feeling; one tortures one's enthusiasm with doubt, indeed, one feels even the good conscience as a danger, as if self-deception and fatigue of the finer honesty, and above all, it takes party, party principle, against "the youth". - One year later tithes: and you realize that all this yet - was a youth!

Talks a lot about youth and could be related to the baby gun ??

found it funny it also mentions blindness (the shiek that blinds you)

Paragraph 79

A soul that knows how loved but not love itself, betrays its sediment: - her Bottom comes up.

:? :lol: her bottom

Paragraph 215

As there are sometimes two suns in the realm of the stars, which determine the orbit of a planet, as in certain cases suns of different colors to a single planet light, now with red light, sometimes with a green light, and then again at the same time it accurately and colorfully flooding based : we are modern people, thanks to the complicated mechanism of our "starry sky" - as determined by different moralities; our actions shine alternately in different colors, they are seldom unequivocal - and there are enough cases where we do colorful acts.

the map seems to focus a lot on lunar activity so could have something to do with the night and day and shooting stars and eclipses going on :?

Who knows if any of this is actually relevant to the gun or story, but it's crazy how it does seem to sort of relate....? Maybe not :lol:

here is the book:

http://www.gutenberg.org/cache/epub/7204/pg7204.html

It also talks about Eternal Return in the wiki page about the JGB book:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_recurrence

[brains] to Waterstraat for the find!! :geek: