Why I don't think Survival mode will be good

I've read a lot about the upcoming survival mode in MW3, and I have to say it doesn't look appealing.

This is still speculation, of course, as none of us have played it. But we do know the details and how it plays. So say you were to compare zombies (which almost all COD fans play right now) to Survival mode.

You both get cash.

The enemies become more difficult.

You can upgrade guns.

Neverending waves of enemies.

Sounds the same, doesn't it? Except for one problem.

You gave the enemies guns. :facepalm:

Does anybody here think that fighting endless waves of increasingly difficult enemies that shoot back at you sounds fun? No, it sounds like combat training or body count from Spec Ops. It sounds like super freaking hard. They're gonna be shooting RPG's and machine guns at me and they'er getting harder all the time. And doesn't this sort of force you to camp?

It's not at all like zombies. With zombies, the zombies have to actually hit you in order to hurt you. That's why zombies is so popular. It's zombies! If there are a thousand of them in front you, you can just run away and not worry about being killed. But give those thousands of zombies guns (Land of the Dead) and it's a whole nother world of hurt for you.

And another thing. Zombies has a backstory to it, which a lot of the fans really love to discover and they really come together as a community to figure the stuff out. There's also all the one liners and the hidden songs that play. It's really cool. It won't be the same.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic