Shangri-La Achievements list!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the focusing stone is one of those needed components of the MDT, so that the Doc can go to a SPECIFIC time period? Maybe to kill Maxis? To become King Of The AETHER??

maybe...

but maybe, He's going back in time to stop himself from experimenting on Samantha, therefore when they are killed, they just stay dead.

In the CoTD song, The song says, though it's under scrutiny, "The Endless Possibility Controlling 935." But to my knowledge, the outbreak started immediately after her death, meaning he never held the reins after Maxis's death.

This seems unlikely, but What would you do if you wanted to control the world?

Maybe the focusing stone is one of those needed components of the MDT, so that the Doc can go to a SPECIFIC time period? Maybe to kill Maxis? To become King Of The AETHER??

maybe...

but maybe, He's going back in time to stop himself from experimenting on Samantha, therefore when they are killed, they just stay dead.

In the CoTD song, The song says, though it's under scrutiny, "The Endless Possibility Controlling 935." But to my knowledge, the outbreak started immediately after her death, meaning he never held the reins after Maxis's death.

This seems unlikely, but What would you do if you wanted to control the world?

play sum zombies xD

I played it, round 12 solo for the first time I played, and I think I found all the perks/opened all the doors/found how to get the pack a punch ;)

Anyway, the "napalm" zombies move slowly, but explode when you kill them. If you get too close you seem to take damage, or maybe just the screen was fuzzy. I killed the first one with the Bowie Knife (its back, btw), it almost killed me but didn't with no jug.

Another one showed up later, it took 3-4 raygun shots to go down at round 10. And by "Go down", I mean explode in a firey fury.

The Shreiker zombie lets out a scream of some sort that blurs the screen similar to gas zombie's cloud, it also has additional health but neither seemed especially hard to take down.

There is water throughout the map, which I believe "cools off" the napalm zombie. I was Takeo, and he made comments whenever one of the special zombies would spawn. I was doing a lot of running, and I didn't seem to see any of the napalm zombies appear sometimes, so I think they followed me into the water and cooled off. I don't know about the shriekers.

However, they seem to follow the same rules as George: I don't think you need to kill them for the round to end. I believe I killed a napalm zombie between rounds, but I'm not 100% sure on this. It doesn't matter too much either way, since they have reasonable amounts of HP. Also, unlike the gas zombies, they are normal height, so it doesn't screw up your gameplay too much when they're around.

3 meteors activate the music, Jug is far from the power, but the Bowie Knife is in the same room as the power. Oddly, there are two power switches right next to each other, I'm not sure what happens if you flip one but not the other. There are also spike traps that automatically activate on both doors leading out of the starting room, and it seems that if you knife all the gongs in a certain amount of time, thats how you open the pack-a-punch (which would be a great place to camp, but after 30 seconds or so, you get blown off the platform by a gush of water)

Also, it seemed that a zombie did something similar to a phd flop. I have no idea what exactly happened, though. I was standing in the water, heard the flop sound when I killed one, and the zombies close to it also died. Not sure what happened, it will require more investigation.

bit off topic,

pressure plate locations?

by the bridge, above where the rail car dropsoff

by the revive

by juggernog in the recess in the tunnel goin to the ak74u

and i think i saw one downstaris but i get lost :/

and the plates all depressed i was told in a match last night brought the eclipse but we had one dude who never listened.... so i dunno

so yea, i think the best plan is stick to the right path, priorities being ak74 bowie knife semtex then juggernog, save the left path til last or o bail out...

to activate the eclipse, there are 4 very large stone buttons in each corner of the very center (with the quick revive). They need to be pressed at the same time.

The pack a punch uses the pressure plates. There is one in front of quick revive, one in the cave between the mine cart and the AK74u room, one in front of the power, and one at the end of the bridge before you go down into the cave leading to the base of the waterfall.

• 2 weeks later...

well i just found in youtube an video of the time travel will tell:

Shangri-la Zombies: Easter Egg Compilation (Time Travel Will Tell Achievement)

If you use the Youtube thing, you only need to paste past the equal sign.

yvfcetDELf8

Here you go. But its already on here, I think! :)