Shangri-La Achievements list!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Let's think about the name of the time travel. Time Travel Will Tell. What could that mean? Will they explain how they began to time travel without overloading the telepoter with the DG-2?

• Administrators

Interesting...in kino Richtofen says "....only time will tell in this THEATER OF THE DAMNED." I wouldn't think this would be relevant except with how we believe this is after Kino.

It would be tons more convincing if he had the word 'travel' in their and didn't specifically say it "will tell in" Kino. It sounds like it would be revealed in Kino then.

• Administrators

The new wonder weapon in letter form is EITq JGbZIS ....doesn't make much sense...

Actually, it's 31-79 JGb215

In 1337, or leet (what he described as letter form) The gun's name would be what he said. Its regular name is 31-79 JGb215, however.

I didn't catch the leet speak analogy, my apologies.

I have a feeling this Focus Stone is going to be a huge part of this story, and here's why:

Remember Richtofan's Kino transmission? When you're loading the level?

If memory serves, he mentions something about the MDT Overloading or something, which caused the time travel (It may not have been form Kino, correct me if I'm wrong).

Maybe he needs this Focus Stone to Focus his time traveling device, and the Golden Rod from CotD is going to help us find this Focus Stone, eh?

ok so richtofen is going after a focus stone now. u know what sooner or later i think Dempsey is just gonna burst out and yell: WHAT THE F**k ARE WE DOING HERE.

ok so anyway this focus stone sounds very cool. now judging by the name of the achievable this stone will have some thing to do will time travel. which means richtofen could be trying to perfect the teleproter. which means RICHTOFEN IS TRYING TO CHANGE THE FUTURE. now because richtofen says he needs "1 more piece" which means in map pack 4 (which there most likely will be because of the early release of annihilation) richtofen is gonna do some thing big. REALLY BIG. which of course will end with cliffhanger and we will need to wait for black ops 2 to find out what happens next. DARN YOU MW3!!!!!!!!!!!

now about the napalm and shrieker zombies these guys look like fun. and also like 2 guys who are gonna down me in the first 5 minutes of the game just like George did. but the big question is do both have there own rounds ? do they both come at the same time ? does one of them spawn with zombies and 1 gets to have his own round ? or do they BOTH SPAWN WITH ZOMBIES ? and how many of them will there be at a time if so ?

the map looks sick. and hope the easter egg is REALLY HARD this time around. harder than ascension with a even more awesome reward than call of the dead. i can not wait. lets hope the map lines of to its hype as well.

• Administrators

sweet achievements even though i dont know what any of them mean. I believe these are real, but i want to ask, where did you find these achievements?

:facepalm:

Hey, that facepalm isn't necessary. He might have been gone for a while or just wasn't aware.

Hey all,

I'm new here @ CODZ but have been spying on you all for a while :)

Had to sign up to put my 2 cents in....

The focusing stone,

Since Kino, Richtofen was unaware of the teleporters capability to time travel,

In COTD he mentions how 'they must have gone too far into the future'

Based on the fact that the new achivement is called Time travel will tell and that the crew are trying to get hold of a 'focusing stone'

Could it be that Richtofen is trying to master time travel!?

Great catch, new guy.