3-4 Different Things I Saw In The Trailer..

LOLOLOLOL

So i was watching the Shangri-La trailer today and found 3-4 things so here they are;

So first i saw this;

Now to the left appears to be a big golden Gong, maybe something to do with an easter egg?

The next thing i found, this ;

If you look closely on the chest & stomach area you can see some kind of tattoo, im not sure what this has to do with anything either as i have searched google images and could not find anything relating to markings like that.

Now i also found this, which is probably the most intresting ;

It looks like this is the zombie that was seen at the end of the first trailer,

The one that people thought would be a boss, now i dont think it will be, i think it will be just another type of zombie, such as the nova gas crawlers, now i think this because recently i have been playing alot of Saints Row 2 and it's mini game zombie mode, now for anyone that has played this they will know that there are these like suicidal zombies that run at you and explode and if you watch the trailer through you will see this zombie explode :)

Thats about it really but there was one more thing;

If you look through the hole in the wall to the right it looks like some kind of machine, it actually reminded me of a death ray xD, also i know it doesn't show it here but if you watch the trailer it looks like Nikolia is using an AK-47 although it may just be the 74 xD

That's about it really, and if anyone could link the markings and the Gong with Shangri-La it would be greatly appreciated if they would let me know ^-^

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats about it really but there was one more thing;

If you look through the hole in the wall to the right it looks like some kind of machine, it actually reminded me of a death ray xD, also i know it doesn't show it here but if you watch the trailer it looks like Nikolia is using an AK-47 although it may just be the 74 xD

Maybe it's a new perk machine? At first I thought it was juggernog, but juggernog is red at the bottom and white on the top and this seems to be the opposite. Also juggernog has that circular symbol on the top. So it could be some new perk machine?

Its kind of weird that no one has been able to find any perk machines in the trailer. Maybe they are bringing all new perks into the map.

Well you can see the quick revive on the bit with the female crawler

There are more Perk machines found. Just the exact name is not known yet but it seemed it was darker then juggernaut.