Shangri-La Videos *Updated 6/25 with Inside Xbox Gameplay*

All video footage we have so far on Shangri-La.

---------------------------------------------------------

Inside Xbox: Shangri-La Gameplay

iMDNi9WqxVk

In the Jungle trailer

Z34RTO2BKM4

Remix to Jungle trailer with Guns & Roses "Welcome to the Jungle"

B-gYTwnqVW0

This is a remix I dubbed on the Shangri-La trailer. All rights for this video are reserved for Activision and Treyarch. This video footage belongs to them and is in no way my own. I take no credit for the original trailer or the music on this trailer. The music belongs to Guns and Roses. This video was created as a fun alternative with different music than the original trailer released by Activision.

Annihilation teaser and trailer footage

kVdCGoQO2W8

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it is the quick action shot that pans the whole room with richtofen in view (on the cart), is it me or are the zombies not moving.

WHOA! Good eye man I never really noticed this. It's like they're standing as if someone just threw something to distract them....LIKE A MONKEY BOMB?!!?!?

When it is the quick action shot that pans the whole room with richtofen in view (on the cart), is it me or are the zombies not moving.

WHOA! Good eye man I never really noticed this. It's like they're standing as if someone just threw something to distract them....LIKE A MONKEY BOMB?!!?!?

i seen them to that but i think there just trying to locate the players on the map. they do this for a few seconds. Wait in WaW They do that ALOT.

It is the new time stopping perk probably, (You know the one that the guy in the Video was talking about)

And i think the new gun is a shrink ray.

I still agree that it at least looks a little like a Wunderwaffe, but more "updated". That was my initial response to seeing it in the trailer. It has those 3 little bulb-like things on the side just like the Wunderwaffe, although these look a little... sharper, maybe? Anyways, hopefully it's more powerful and useful than the VR-11.