Spinning Statue...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a post I made earlier today on the New Shangri-La Video Discussion thread..

You can see this statue looking thing spinning during the video (1:04 on the video, right after the new Wonder Weapon clip). Maybe something to do with the Easter Egg?

I think it's got something to do with the Easter Egg. Just my opinion.

Here's a post I made earlier today on the New Shangri-La Video Discussion thread..

You can see this statue looking thing spinning during the video (1:04 on the video, right after the new Wonder Weapon clip). Maybe something to do with the Easter Egg?

Is that the same statue though?It kinda looks smaller.

Is that the same statue though?It kinda looks smaller.

You might be right, it might not be the same one now that you mention it.

I really gotta stop blazing before I come on here.

maybe its a random trap or somethhing that changes the terrain or layout of the actual maze thing like in AVP.

And I thought I was the only one that thought of Alien Vs Predator when I read about this map! I don't know if it's gonna be like that, but it'd be sweet if it did!!

For some reason when I see this map I get an indiana jones feeling. Though I do not think it would be like that.

Although I do like some certain facts about the statues.

Seemingly someone told me that there is also a statue on the wonder weapon, meaning its an location wonder weapon. Perhaps only for this map. The statues seem to be able to be actived.

This might cause:

-A trap

-A route change

-Easter egg

-Something else?

Anyways the big thing I wonder is how to activate it. Cause hearing the fact that there is a statue on the new wonder weapon it might be the case of shooting the statue with the babymaker as people proclaim to call it.

Otherwise I would not have that many answeres about it. Neither how many there might be.

I guess the numbers of statues would be 4 as most easter egg items would be 4 unless its something else or a change of easter egg terms suddenly.

For some reason when I see this map I get an indiana jones feeling. Though I do not think it would be like that.

Although I do like some certain facts about the statues.

Seemingly someone told me that there is also a statue on the wonder weapon, meaning its an location wonder weapon. Perhaps only for this map. The statues seem to be able to be actived.

This might cause:

-A trap

-A route change

-Easter egg

-Something else?

Anyways the big thing I wonder is how to activate it. Cause hearing the fact that there is a statue on the new wonder weapon it might be the case of shooting the statue with the babymaker as people proclaim to call it.

Otherwise I would not have that many answeres about it. Neither how many there might be.

I guess the numbers of statues would be 4 as most easter egg items would be 4 unless its something else or a change of easter egg terms suddenly.

The statue you're referring to is the green piece on the top the the gun. Looks like a dragon. There's another topic talking about this gun as well. It definately looks like the larger stone dragon statues through the map, but much smaller and colorful.

Someone mentioned on the other thread that maybe you have to find this piece for the gun, like an Easter Egg gun upgrade kinda thing, but who knows

There was indeed a dragon shown as an picture of shangri-la.

Which in my eyes simply meant mythes and acient temples but perhaps that picture would also be a clue towards the easter egg showing that you indeed need the dragon, which might be this gun which is in my eyes not PAP.

One other note however on the statue. The PAP is also in sight thus they might tell us that the statues bring forth the PAP.

Also the weapon might not only have one effect, they just show one effect. How would you explain the fire zombies and the blue aura zombie if it are not special rounds and bosses. Might be the case who knows. I just believe this map does involve myth and legendes which makes me believe the Easter egg will indeed be one hell of a good thing this time.

There was indeed a dragon shown as an picture of shangri-la.

Which in my eyes simply meant mythes and acient temples but perhaps that picture would also be a clue towards the easter egg showing that you indeed need the dragon, which might be this gun which is in my eyes not PAP.

One other note however on the statue. The PAP is also in sight thus they might tell us that the statues bring forth the PAP.

Also the weapon might not only have one effect, they just show one effect. How would you explain the fire zombies and the blue aura zombie if it are not special rounds and bosses. Might be the case who knows. I just believe this map does involve myth and legendes which makes me believe the Easter egg will indeed be one hell of a good thing this time.

So far this new wonder weapon might have a few purposes...

- Easter Egg

-Beating Special Boss Zombies

- Making Zombies Into Midgets

-Shooting The Circuler Things By The Statues To Make Them Spin(Possibillity)

I think it will be similair to VR-11

But that is just my case.

Stronger then VR-11 yet tactical and more sides to it.

But thats not the topic case.

The topic case is the statue and what that may do....

-Easter egg

-PAP

-Route change/opening

-Trap

-Something else?

if you go on the call of duty website/ then go to intel, it shows you a achievement about a stone. maybe its a stone and not a statue.

The focusing stone.

The thing you saw is not the focusing stone, yet it might be a way to achieve it. A step.

Just like the gong thingie thats the same colour. Somehow multiple gold objects are standing out of the screenshots. Not just the statue.

The focusing stone is in many their eyes the end of the Easter egg, atleast 1 of the EE if there aint more then that. We do not have ways to prove or deny it. Its logical that its the easter egg after CotD achievments and the fact that richtofen is securing keys.