Wonder Weapon Sets...

I have noticed a pattern that I have wanted to post a for a while, and I decided to do it now, for no particular reason. I do not know if anyone has already posted this, but I didn't see any so please don't flame me if someone already has.

The new shrink ray weapon is our tenth... does this mean two more wonder weapons?

Every time we get new Wonder Weapons, there are usually more that come soon after forming a trio, like so:

A "primary" weapon - These are much sought after and can destroy A LOT of zombies with a single pull of the trigger.

A "secondary" weapon - Less powerful than a "primary", but better than most normal weapons. Usually a pistol.

A special grenade - Special grenades that are, well, really useful/powerful grenades.

Original Trio:

Wunderwaffe DG-2

Ray Gun

Monkey Bomb

Second Trio:

Thundergun

Winter's Howl

Gersch Device

Third Trio:

Scavenger

V-R11

Matryoshka Doll

Next Trio?

"Chibi-Gun/Shrink Ray/???"

???

???

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really sure where you're going with this. You're comparing still all the old waw maps to the black ops maps and then to the single cotd map?

You're theory doesn't really particularly make sense, honestly. There isn't a pattern at all.

Kino only had TG and monkeys

Five only had winter's howl and monkeys

Ascension had TG and gersch device and the dolls

The dolls weren't even new in cotd. The other 3 maps didn't even have a 2nd wonder weapon.

Jimmy did say we were getting new weapons so you could base your theory off that, but not by what you said.

With that being said, I do hope we see some new weapons and grenades.

I'm not really sure where you're going with this. You're comparing still all the old waw maps to the black ops maps and then to the single cotd map?

You're theory doesn't really particularly make sense, honestly. There isn't a pattern at all.

Kino only had TG and monkeys

Five only had winter's howl and monkeys

Ascension had TG and gersch device and the dolls

The dolls weren't even new in cotd. The other 3 maps didn't even have a 2nd wonder weapon.

Jimmy did say we were getting new weapons so you could base your theory off that, but not by what you said.

With that being said, I do hope we see some new weapons and grenades.

It's not necessarily with a new game or map, and not even a theory, but a pattern. The trio names are just given by me, and don't really have much significance. In order of the wonder weapons revealed:

Ray Gun : Wunderwaffe DG-2 : Monkey Bomb :: Thundergun : Winter's Howl : Gersch Device :: Matryoshka Doll : V-R11 : Scavenger :: "Chibi-Gun" : ??? : ???

I get what you're saying about the Dolls. They were indeed in the Ascension Quad, but at the same time, they're the only Special Grenade that appears in CoTD, which could allow it to be apart of that Trio, removing it's place from the Ascension Quad.

Because really, 95% of players do eff over the Dolls because they don't know how to use them. Compared to the easy use of the Gersch.

Because really, 95% of players do eff over the Dolls because they don't know how to use them. Compared to the easy use of the Gersch.

How are you supposed to use the dolls then dude ??

I just throw them and they're sort of like cluster grenades :? .

wow i didnt see this one coming. but it is a good theory :D

hope to see more Wunder weapons

[brains] for u mister

Hey guys I pulled down the new Annihilation video and slowed down the Shangri-La portion to 50% so you can see the fine details. Looks like the new wonder weapons is a shrink ray, although the clip cuts pretty quickly. The video is posted up here http://www.consolelink.com/?p=5268

YouTube is still processing the clip, it should be done soon.

this was posted in a other thread at 1:00 till 1:03 u can see the newest edition

-Ven-

I kind of understand what you're trying to say.

Basically, if this pattern continues, there should be two Wonder Weps that we have yet to see coming in the next few map packs.

I get what you're saying about the Dolls. They were indeed in the Ascension Quad, but at the same time, they're the only Special Grenade that appears in CoTD, which could allow it to be apart of that Trio, removing it's place from the Ascension Quad.

Exactly.

anyone notice hot the first set is the most epic

Yes.

The shrink gun could be the secondary one. i dont see anyone using that as a 'killing a whole group in one trigger' gun

Yes, but we still lack information.... it may have more to it than what we've seen, only time will tell.

You just pulled this together, so it fits.

Why does Ascnesion count to "Black Ops", and why is the Matryoshka introduced in COTD?

They were just names, but because it seems to confuse people, I made them simpler just now.

How are you supposed to use the dolls then dude ??

I just throw them and they're sort of like cluster grenades :? .

Because most of the Kids I play with, emphasis on stupid Kids, never buy Flopper and always hold out the Dolls and toss them at their feet expecting them to just fly around the map. No, you toss them away from you since they explode everywhere.

Kids are all about killing themselves because they don't understand how they work.

• 2 months later...