New Wonderweapon has a golden bar?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There seems to be a golden bar in the new wonder weapon....

It almost looks Egyptian.

Looks more like a serpent. :)

Yeah, it is a bit stand out isn't it.

Perhaps it needs to be collected and inserted into the gun to activate it.

Sort of like a Easter Egg weapon. That would be cool.

There seems to be a golden bar in the new wonder weapon....

It almost looks Egyptian.

Looks more like a serpent. :)

Yeah, it is a bit stand out isn't it.

Perhaps it needs to be collected and inserted into the gun to activate it.

Sort of like a Easter Egg weapon. That would be cool.

More likely the case.

The new wonder weapon looks better then the V-R11, but it's still not as good as a DG-2 or the Thundergun. But not including the V-R11 in this map proves once again that Treyarch has given up the storyline. The V-R11 could have been a big part of the story.

The new wonder weapon looks better then the V-R11, but it's still not as good as a DG-2 or the Thundergun. But not including the V-R11 in this map proves once again that Treyarch has given up the storyline. The V-R11 could have been a big part of the story.

No one knows if the VR-11 is on this map yet. Just because it wasn't shown in the trailer doesn't mean it's not on the map.

No one knows if the VR-11 is on this map yet. Just because it wasn't shown in the trailer doesn't mean it's not on the map.

Nobody likes it, and this weapon has an comparable effect but on multiple zombies. This reduces the probability that it is in this map a lot.

• Administrators

They tend to only have 2 true wonder weapons on a map, and I expect this to be the Ray Gun and this gun. With the negative feedback they got on the VRIL, they wouldn't bring it back.

They tend to only have 2 true wonder weapons on a map, and I expect this to be the Ray Gun and this gun. With the negative feedback they got on the VRIL, they wouldn't bring it back.

No, up to 3 on a map. The most was on COTD (Scavenger, RG and V-R11).

So there will be of course RG, the new wonder weapon. But there are still a wonderweapon to be discovered.

Do you think the Scavenger will return as the last Wonderweapon ?

And am I the only to think of the return of the monkeys ? (I don't think the dolls will return, since the map isn't in Russia anymore).

• Administrators

So there will be of course RG, the new wonder weapon. But there are still a wonderweapon to be discovered.

And am I the only to think of the return of the monkeys ? (I don't think the dolls will return, since the map isn't in Russia anymore).

I believe there will be monley type round, but not monkeys. And I consider the Scav as a WW, but not a TRUE wonder weapon, so that's why I said 2. And I thin it will return, yes. And I agree, no dolls.

I believe there will be monley type round, but not monkeys. And I consider the Scav as a WW, but not a TRUE wonder weapon, so that's why I said 2. And I thin it will return, yes. And I agree, no dolls.

what I ment was Monkey BOMB ^^''

What if, the new wunder weapon is the dragon clip thing and it just fixes to whatever weapon you have and gives it extra powers.

The gun in the Video just may be a new gun in general, just with the dragon attachment.

Worth a thought.

• Administrators

What if, the new wunder weapon is the dragon clip thing and it just fixes to whatever weapon you have and gives it extra powers.

The gun in the Video just may be a new gun in general, just with the dragon attachment.

Worth a thought.

Lol it looked like a modified WA2000 sniper IMO

Kino: Ray Gun, Thundergun, Monkey Bomb

Five: Ray Gun, Winter's Howl, Monkey Bomb

Ascension: Ray Gun, Thundergun, Gersch Device, Matryoshka Doll

CotD: Ray Gun, Scavenger, V-R11, Matryoshka Doll, Wunderwaffe DG-2

That's basically all of the Wonder Weps for each of the last 4 maps, including the DG-2 Powerup.