Shangri-La new gameplay discussion thread!

aV8S0hC979M

Some MP footage and some new Shangri-La footage, enjoy!

Analysis:

This is probably the starting area, as you can see the quick revive machine and the olympia, which signals the spawn area.

Water slide leads to underground area?

New trap flings zombies into the air.

New wonder weapon, appears to make crawlers?

Flaming zombie explodes

Weird boss looking zombie?

POST YOUR IMAGES GUYS!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like to me the monkey is just scenery, or you can punch it, and it looks they're fire and ice zombies, possibly they spawn in like the dogs in Der Riese. I also believe it's going to be focused on Shotguns and SMGs, they said it would be a contrast to Call of the Dead where that was Sniper based, now they're looking for close quaters.

1:00 MONKEY CANNON!

The new Wonder-Weapon looks a bit like the Enfield, don't you think?

And is that a new Flame weapon, or the Spas-12 with Dragon's Breath?(If so, then we could be seeing attachments!)

And doesn't that Spike trap look useless, seeing that it killed no Zombies?

And why does that creepy Ice Zombie wear a turban-like head-piece?

Will it be bigger than CotD?

Why is the Electric trap switch massive?

Why is the Olympia even still in Zombies?

Will Wii ever get this map?

this looks so good!

at first i thought the wonder weapon was some sort of Ray Gun Rifle instead of just a pistol but then when you said it makes them into sort of children watching it back i can see that :|.

Also did anyone notice on the clips for hangar 18 the aliens on the hospital beds? if you pause it at 00:47

Also on hangar 18 the strange floating red thing in that weird device at 00:46 - could this be Element 115?

Also guy at the end (blue guy) he sorta looks more like a ghost than a zombie?! could he be like a lost explorer or something i dunno haha

this looks so good!

at first i thought the wonder weapon was some sort of Ray Gun Rifle instead of just a pistol but then when you said it makes them into sort of children watching it back i can see that :|.

Also did anyone notice on the clips for hangar 18 the aliens on the hospital beds? if you pause it at 00:47

Also on hangar 18 the strange floating red thing in that weird device at 00:46 - could this be Element 115?

Could possibly be the only fragment of the Tunguska meteorite that they could retrieve, and is what they are using for testing

The new Wonder-Weapon looks a bit like the Enfield, don't you think?

And is that a new Flame weapon, or the Spas-12 with Dragon's Breath?(If so, then we could be seeing attachments!)

And doesn't that Spike trap look useless, seeing that it killed no Zombies?

And why does that creepy Ice Zombie wear a turban-like head-piece?

Will it be bigger than CotD?

Why is the Electric trap switch massive?

Why is the Olympia even still in Zombies?

Will Wii ever get this map?

That's what I kept thinking, but the more I look, the more it seems like it could just be the Olympia upgraded to the hades. I hope it's a new weapon though.

Also with the spike trap, the zombie that's chasing him is the same one at the end that glows blue and stuff. The traps probably can't kill him. Maybe he's like the theif in 5 and he can outrun you and you have to use the traps to evade him, which makes him take a different route.