Black Ops Limited Edition Confirmed, Comes with First Strike

Someone posted something about this a few days ago, it was leaked, but now Activision have confirmed it.

It launches for Xbox 360 and PS3 on June 28th and contains the First Strike map pack, not all the DLC!

So that means Map Pack 4 could still be on the horizon! :D

Just to add what I mean by this is, the original thread I seen rumouring this said because it contains all the DLC, he doubted MP4 will ever be released, but now it turns out it's only bundled with First Strike, meaning the possibility of MP4 releasing is still out there. :)

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-Call+of+Duty+Black+Ops+Limited+Edition+with+DLC

Check Joystiq's post for the confirmation, http://www.joystiq.com/2011/06/21/call-of-duty-black-ops-limited-edition-with-dlc-listed-on-gam/

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone posted something about this a few days ago, it was leaked, but now Activision have confirmed it.

It launches for Xbox 360 and PS3 on June 28th and contains the First Strike map pack, not all the DLC!

Just to add what I mean by this is, the original thread I seen rumouring this said because it contains all the DLC, he doubted MP4 will ever be released, but now it turns out it's only bundled with First Strike, meaning the possibility of MP4 releasing is still out there. :)

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-Call+of+Duty+Black+Ops+Limited+Edition+with+DLC

Old news!

SONY had this released last month.

Do you mind posting where they said they confirmed it.

Old news!

Wrong, that's a limited edition PS3 bundle, not a limited edition copy of Black Ops, please check your facts before claiming another user is wrong.

Old news!

as liam s

also siad, please check your facts before you post them.

Old news!

Wrong, that's a limited edition PS3, not a limited edition copy of Black Ops, please check your facts before claiming another user is wrong.

It did include Black Ops AND First Strike, along with a PS3 of course. So technically, I'm not wrong.

BTW I'm Liam too. :shock:

Old news!

Wrong, that's a limited edition PS3, not a limited edition copy of Black Ops, please check your facts before claiming another user is wrong.

It did include Black Ops AND First Strike, along with a PS3 of course. So technically, I'm not wrong.

BTW I'm Liam too. :shock:

But you just said this was old news, even though it was announced around 3 hours ago, so you are still very much wrong. This is just the stand alone black ops game, with the First Strike DLC, not with a PS3.

MAP PACK 4 has been announced it will be call retaliation and the Zombie mpa is called Quarantine it is set in Area 51 the map pack will be released in September

Well, I'll put it like this.

Pix or it didn't happen. Also, we've been finding proof that there would be an area 51 map since Der Riese, so it wouldn't be a huge shocker :3.

Also, hello everyone! Its been a while.

MAP PACK 4 has been announced it will be call retaliation and the Zombie mpa is called Quarantine it is set in Area 51 the map pack will be released in September

Well, I'll put it like this.

Pix or it didn't happen. Also, we've been finding proof that there would be an area 51 map since Der Riese, so it wouldn't be a huge shocker :3.

Also, hello everyone! Its been a while.

I've been meaning to say this...when I said that (in your sig) it wasn't 2 sigs I was in...it was around 10...but now I'm in like 2 now since there's no chat :P