The Focusing Stone. Shangri-La objective.

The Focusing Stone:

Lonely in the World Link.

The Mines of Despair were closed long ago when miners broke through a wall deep within into an ancient Empyrean tunnel. When Instead of riches, they found undead men and fleshless warriors, they closed the mine and abandoned the town. Only Le-Ai Rae, an old hermit living in a hut nearby, remains to warn of the dangers within. But if you're brave enough to explore the depths of the mine, you will find a treasure the previous inhabitants overlooked - the Focusing Stone.

Have fun looking into this CoDz Researches.

Regards Alpha.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

We'll have to wait & see.

Question is what the hell does this thing do & what does Richtofen plan to do with it?

Always new questions.

Regards Alpha.

Haven't a clue what it does, but according to Richtofen's quotes in CoTD, he plans to rule world.

Basic knowledge on the fact that he gathers multiple items may mean that he will find more items. Or already have multiple. We have to look back at these facts.

Plus if we have the items can we make something out of it? Is it a key or a weapon?

Nacht der untoten: (In my eyes 4 military and richtofen not yet playable it would not seem logical if there were a piece or a key unless dempsey got something before het got captured in verruckt)

Verruckt: (Verruckt would in my case be the same cause but yet this is a facility which might had something)

Shi no numa: (I do not have this map)

Der riese: (I do not have this map, yet the place where zombie hord got released this would be a place where he comes back to perhaps unknowing the zombies are on the loose. Or to gain something. I can not know.)

Kino der toten: (The pictures of the characters are on the wall so they stayed there for a while, the blank portrait is most likely the mexican that died)

Five: (If they made sure the zombies attacked pentagon and it was not a mistake, the case might be that they will infiltrate it later to get a key.)

Ascension: (From germany to russia suddenly? you can say they are trying to simply escape in to outer space but what if the gersch device is a key as well? what if the Wonder Weapons are keys completely?)

Call of the dead: (The key here is the golden rod)

Shangri-la: (The key here is supposed to be the focusing stone)

The text above shows a legend about the stone, yet what does it do?

Anyways comparing it to the vorkuta sentences.... again.

They are supposed to be on step 1.... perhaps indeed there are still many maps to come.

We were able to find a sentence on each map making this map freedom. But if you compare the events with the sentences then richtofen is securing the keys.....

I find it weird but if this were the case then we can expect if they do 8 maps per sentence that around 64 zombie maps are released. Which can be lowered coming the following.

first 4 maps intro. 4 maps secure the keys. 4 times 8 would be 32 unless the lasst sentence is more or less.

Pfffff >.>

Thinking about it would not make a lot of sense. Seeing would however.

Though it does mean that only 8 out of 36 maps is released thus only less then 20% story line revealed. As well as that might revert to 10% since the story of a book never comes at the start. It evolves you get excited and eventually at the mid - 3/4 or Solution you get to know the most story and the final maps would be awesome like if the world prevails or everything is doomed.

This then does build up a story of a guy that found the 8 point star which means either Prophecy or doom (Time) >.>