Carbon's Der Riese Strategy - W/ Commentary!

Here is a little strategy video I tossed together.

It shows a good running strategy that can get you to high rounds on Der Riese if you have the time.

Video Description:

This is a good running strategy that can get you to high rounds if executed properly. We usually start using this strategy after high 20's low 30's. This strategy is what we use when we cannot hold the alley way anymore. The alley way I am referring to is the one on the left when you stand at mainframe looking at the clock. You keep that starting area left side door closed and the other door across from that window closed that leads to the shotgun. One guy on window, 3 on alley way. Once you can't hold them off you open that door and head to the teleporter then start the running strategy from the mainframe.
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im just going to repost here what i posted on the video:

ah, been using this strat for over a year. cant ever get past round 32 though :x . i also used the wunderwaffe, great for owning a whole group, but too bad about the juggernog problem.

good video

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was curious on why this wouldn't work, are strategy is similar to yours except that we don't use the Thompson trap so we usually run up the Trench Gun side. We then hold off at the top & jump down then use that trap. When we get to the Teleporter either the person with the Awful Lawton or the person with the Wunderwaffe loops right under the catwalk and just lets two others shoot into his crowd (he shoots his Wunderwaffe or Awful Lawton if he gets trapped), once he shoots it once we then leave. The last person is holding off the cave with there ray gun/other weapon (if they have Mule Kick). I'm thinking of using this strategy next time and incorporating are looping under the catwalk strategy.

• 7 months later...