Wunderwaffe treated as a normal Gun?

So i was playing Call of the Dead the other day with 3 of my friends.We were about done with killing George as his light was only blinking red.my friend (eX Skills) had gotten the scavenger out of the box.we shot him about 3 times and he was gone.he had left a perk and the wunderwaffe(as usual) My other friend(ChinoKirby116) had pick up both wunderwaffe and perk.Once he had got the wunderwaffe he had noticed that he can change his weapons, buy different perks, and revive downed teammates. Also had 3 guns which was the wunderwaffe, the mp40, and the HK.I had no idea how this was done.Anyone got an explaination for this?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always wondered what would happen if you kill George very close to a perk machine. Anybody remember in WaW (Shino iirc) if you get a perk, then while they are drinking it, pick up a box gun, you could get three guns? I wonder if the same would work in CoTD; just time it right, kill George, buy a perk, then grab the Wonderwaffe while he's drinking the perk. Any thoughts?

BTW, I didn't mean to steal the thread, but short of a random glitch (maybe he was tapping Y while grabbing the Waffe), I can't think of why he would have this happen :S

This could potentially be a really interesting glitch, if only for the fact that it would let you revive people while holding the wonderwaffe, plus hold on to it when low on ammo and still use other weapons until another max ammo...oooh the possibilities.

I wonder if it involved the knife somehow, like the other 3 weapon glitches before they were patched. Grabbed it while knifing perhaps so that it took up the knife slot?

Jimbob's suggestion seems worth a try too. I think I'll test out some ideas tonight.

how did you get the WunderWaffe from George any ways?

Regards Yellow-card8

I'm not sure if this is right, but usually if the host has done the easter egg at any point in time, and they kill George, solo, or co-op, any time, he drops the WunderWaffe.

Yeah, thats right :D

no, no matter who kills him you can only grab the wunderwaffe if you completed the easter egg yourself solo or co-op.. otherwise you just get a death machine..