OMG i just 4got

Sorry if someone else has posted this but... what about the start on shangri-la (sorry if spelled wrong), any theories? all that i know is that Kino and Ascension had just an image for the start. But Five and CoTD had video sequences, also on Kino you know that the crew was teleported there because of the lightning flashing on your screen. But maybe there is a very small cinematic like on ascension (when you land on the lunar lander) explaining how the crew got there (by the way i never played W@W so i don't know the start to them).......so back on topic, Any theories. :?: :?:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if someone else has posted this but what about the start, any theories about that i no Kino and Ascension had just an image but Five and CoTD had videos also on Kino you no you teleported there because of the lightning but maybe there is a very small cinematic like on ascension (when you land on the lunar landing).......so back on topic Any theories. :?: :?:

:?

It's very hard to understand what you are saying. Seriously, before you waste any more time playing COD you should study grammar, punctuation and learn how to properly write a sentence. I shouldn't have to read your message like 5 times & try and decipher it.

It's very hard to understand what you are saying. Seriously, before you waste any more time playing COD you should study grammar, punctuation and learn how to properly write a sentence. I shouldn't have to read your message like 5 times & try and decipher it.

Hey i'm very sorry if my grammar offended you. I'm not the best person i know at English and i rush my sentences. :x

He wasn't flaming you.

But what he said was right...

Also, dyslexia means that you can't spell and that words you read seem to scramble doesn't it? So i don't see how not being able to string a sentence together in a logical order registers as that to be honest...

Also, putting a Thread title in a mix of web and l33t speak makes you look like a troll to most people, so you might want to be careful with that.

DeckchairsFTW

• Administrators

Fact. And your just another person who believes that because someone relates anything to ELITE, they are OBVIOUSLY fanboys and spend to much time playing. Really? Your being serious when you say that?

• Administrators

There we go. I get it now. Ok, so because they teleported in, well, that means they teleported in. And on Ascension I think it just means they came in on a lander, if thats what your asking.

Hey i'm very sorry if my grammar offended you. I'm not the best person i know at English and i rush my sentences. How about you spend less time flaming people with dyslexia. And you claim that i spend too much time on COD when you are the one with a Call of duty elite signature. :x

:?

I wasn't trying to offend you either, but you said so yourself that you rush when you type. If you are going to submit a thread, please take your time. It's frustrating trying to read posts sometimes where it's just some guy rambling on about every thought that comes to his head. :lol: