Inside Xbox/Shangri-La Trailer Discussion *UPDATED*

FooToo

• Administrators

Isn't there already an Inside Xbox video on the four regular multiplayer maps? Maybe the interview was only on these.

No. they release one Inside Xbox video for them all, and it hasn't been released.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Xbox already confirmed they were doing one

Explain? When was this confirmed?

To all disbelievers, the man who does the Inside Xbox videos, Ryan Triet, had this to say on Twitter:

"Now that it's announced, I can confirm our interview with @DavidVonderhaar and @danskdansk at E3 was about Annihilation Map Pack! #blackops"

If TacInsert is correct,

Looks like it's coming Saturday.

We wasted a lot of time.

• Administrators

Give it about 30 minutes or so; it should be up by then.

I'm sorry to flame, but seriously? Who the f**k do you actually think you are? Half an hour? What a faggot.

Really dude? Your just going to sit here and troll? Understand what the hell is going on before you post ignorant comments.

You're speculating an actual time on an UNCONFIRMED day? What is this?

Considering It is Today or Saturday and given the information of an uploaded video a couple hours back on the CallofDuty Youtube channel gives him enough proof to speculate anytime he wants. If you wish to post something useful and not waste our time with your negative feedback it would be greatly appreciated otherwise go troll some other forum.

• Administrators

You can't just go throwing information around like that. 30 minutes for God's sake!? Think about it. It's absolute ludicrous!

Wow. Your still here? Considering they just updated the Black Ops playlist, the trailer will be released pretty soon.

You can't just go throwing information around like that. 30 minutes for God's sake!? Think about it. It's absolute ludicrous!

Who the hell gave you brains for such an ignorant comment? Its a public forum jackass we can think what we want.

And there's reasoning behind why he said that, but you seem too oblivious to realize that.

Who the hell gave you brains for such an ignorant comment? Its a public forum jackass we can think what we want.

And there's reasoning behind why he said that, but you seem too oblivious to realize that.

i accidentally did... can i get rid of?

Yet again you go posting something unrelated to the topic at hand, can YOU PLEASE go troll another forum as your negative comments only lead to you degrading yourself of your own what you call moral values. Be respectful..

i accidentally did... can i get rid of?

I don't think so, but no worries, it does happen. I just did the same thing a couple days ago on accident. Once you click that button there's no turning back! Hahaha

Welcome to the site! [brains]