Inside Xbox/Shangri-La Trailer Discussion *UPDATED*

FooToo

• Administrators

Ya everyone can just stop saying it's not coming. Kevin Sherwood tweeted yesterday things are coming TODAY, Treyarch just updated the Black Ops Section on YouTube, and it's a Toozday. They love teh Toozday's.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The trailer probably would have come out already...

-_-

I thought they knew we were all expecting it today, f*cking thanks Activision, for the GREAT trailer, you awesome guys :facepalm:

:facepalm: Dude, you f***ing flamer....

MS updates the dashboard every tuesday at around 7:00 P.M. Eastern Time.

Get with the program :)

Lol anticipation that brings you nothing only leads to anger, so I apologize =3

Yeah I know man.... I know. :lol:

Holy shit this topic is on fire! 7 or 8 replies in the past couple minutes...it's safe to say were obsessed.

Anybody find it ironic we cant wait another minute for a trailer, just to wait another week for the actual map? It's gonna be a looong 7 days!

• Administrators

Holy shit this topic is on fire! 7 or 8 replies in the past couple minutes...it's safe to say were obsessed.

Anybody find it ironic we cant wait another minute for a trailer, just to wait another week for the actual map? It's gonna be a looong 7 days!

I know! I'm hoping the new info we get from the 2 videos will hold me over so I can get my story better.

Most forum topics start to get fun when everyone's spamming reply's before something is released. And then it just get's sucked into the great abyss after it finally comes out. People get desperate haha

AND I'M GOING OUT AT 6 SO THIS STUFFSESZ better get released.

Oh yeah the trailer is just going to make us more anticipated for the Map....

But some reason im not going crazy for it like Call of the Dead even though i know it is going to be better then it.

That's because you haven't seen real good footage of Shangri-La yet :-p

If the Xbox Dashboard updates at around 7:00 eastern time, I bet that's when all the new gameplay comes out along with a traditional trailer on YouTube.

The trailers get released on the dashboard a few hours after the trailer is released on youtube and it can happen any time of the day, not just when the dashboard updates.

If the Xbox Dashboard updates at around 7:00 eastern time, I bet that's when all the new gameplay comes out along with a traditional trailer on YouTube.

The trailers get released on the dashboard a few hours after the trailer is released on youtube and it can happen any time of the day, not just when the dashboard updates.

WHEW.. I was gonna cry if I had to wait till 7

and @DigitalShadowZZ why would they not put it out today? it's been a tradition since waw to make it 1 week before

WHEW.. I was gonna cry if I had to wait till 7

and @DigitalShadowZZ why would they not put it out today? it's been a tradition since waw to make it 1 week before

And they always release everything on Tuesday.

Its Either a week or 3 days before judging on the release time of all trailers for the map packs on youtube. (The Previews are at random times and have no related release time but usually around two weeks before the map pack comes out) But seeing how they added a new video that is most likely waiting to be green lit by Activision and Microsoft.

the trailer will be released when everyone is least expecting it probably. Or maybe it's out NOW....or maybe it's out NOW!!!...or maybe NOW....possibly NOW?....hmmm, maybe....NOW!!! hahaha

You XBoxers are some lucky mofo's...us PS3 users have to wait a month AND a week for the map. You guys got 7 days left and your worried about a trailer. Pfft...nah just kidding, I know the drill.

• Administrators

Xbox already confirmed they were doing one

Explain? When was this confirmed?

To all disbelievers, the man who does the Inside Xbox videos, Ryan Triet, had this to say on Twitter:

"Now that it's announced, I can confirm our interview with @DavidVonderhaar and @danskdansk at E3 was about Annihilation Map Pack! #blackops"

Xbox already confirmed they were doing one

Explain? When was this confirmed?

To all disbelievers, the man who does the Inside Xbox videos, Ryan Triet, had this to say on Twitter:

"Now that it's announced, I can confirm our interview with @DavidVonderhaar and @danskdansk at E3 was about Annihilation Map Pack! #blackops"

Isn't there already an Inside Xbox video on the four regular multiplayer maps? Maybe the interview was only on these.