Inside Xbox/Shangri-La Trailer Discussion *UPDATED*

FooToo

Apparently I was right and wrong the two Trailers were uploaded but only one was released a day after it should have been released. Regardless expect the Zombie Trailer for Saturday.

In the meantime Inside Xbox posted a video that talks about Duke Nukem and shows some Black Ops Multiplayer Clips. (Its on the Inside Xbox Panel of you Dashboard)

Multiplayer Trailer: (Skip to 0:52 to see Shangri-La footage)

nbcc4cXONso

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would that mean it would be released at 7pm in the UK?

It depends where in the UK. Most of every one I know is six hours past Central, making it 8 there.

Scotland, Wales, England, and Northern Ireland have the same time zone I'm pretty sure.

i just want to see the trailer

how do you become a uk zombie because im in the uk

Anyways, back on-topic.

The trailer will definetly keep people happy for a week!

Der Riese had a brill' trailer, so I'm hoping ths trailer will go along the same lines as it.

Ascension's trailer failed! It was 30 seconds long, and was released AFTER the actual map came out!

"Pretty veird, no?"

Anyways, back on-topic.

Der Riese had a brill' trailer, so I'm hoping ths trailer will go along the same lines as it.

Ascension's trailer failed! It was 30 seconds long, and was released AFTER the actual map came out!

"Pretty veird, no?"

yes strange the cotd trailer was better than ascension but 3arc better start listening to us they should learn from the fail of the ascension trailer

Anyways, back on-topic.

"Pretty veird, no?"

It makes me happy when the trailers come out.. but then I'm all "sdfjhdskfjhaaa!!!" 'cause I still have to wait! I end up watching them like 5 or 6 times before I calm down from the excitement. Good times.

i AM GOING INSANE RIGHT NOW CAUSE THERE IS NO TRAILER!!!

just wait half an hour, dont want you dolphin divin into those male/female (not being sexist to tjhe zombies, since i thin k they have zombie rights to bear bone arms.) zombies and get eaten alive.

I know, but this just shows I am way too obsessed