New Shangri-La Analysis *What You Missed*

FooToo

Hey guys i made an analysis video of the new map. Need i say this is my first video and i hope you all enjoy it. In this video i explain everything you see in the Preview Trailer for Shangri-La Even the stuff most people missed.

Video:oDnQgRSECx8

For Those of you who dont want to watch the video and want me to post my findings:

NOTE: These Go in order of Images shown but otherwise are straight forward

-Looks Like a Dragon

-Pack-A-Punch

-House you can Possibly Enter

-The Dead Monkey Shows a Glowing Green Power Up but the Monkey that is still alive has a Red Power-up that will constanly Change and when you kill that money whatever that last Power-up is is what you get.

-Trap Switch in Middle and Something to the Left (Seems To be a Dev Map test or some type of Object), Also Shows a Female Zombie

-Shows Another monkey With a Red Powerup like before

-Shows Takeo Running towards a Slide

-Shows the first Lighning Bolt for the Power Switch Also a Trap that has been set off

-Shows another Trap Either Traps the Player and or zombies for a quick escape

-Shows another Getaway trap being used my Richtofen

-Shows in the Top right corner a Box Location Light

-Shows A Bowie Knife on the back wall and Richtofen shooting a M16 not a

Scavenger unlike what most people think.

-Shows the Power Switch on the backhand wall, Note there are two Power Switches and there are also two what look like generators.

-Shows a Fire zombie that if you take a close look appears to be in the dark (Night Time)

-Shows a Box Location behind the Building aswell as what looks like Juggornog and or a new perk,

I almost forgot to add that it what looks like a Zipline..

-In all shows around 6 Traps/ The Zombie Map Turns to Night and Shows an Eclipse

aswell as a Shooting Star a Mystery Box Light location and a Zombified Monkey

Need i say that the Fire Zombie as im call it seems to come out at night hence the Eclipse and all, It seems that this zombie is going to be like the Pentagon thief where it has its own round and the map goes dark and it comes out.

Thanks for taking time and watching and or reading my Analysis positive Comments are welcome ^_^

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i could never see the bowie knife! and that perk looks to be a darker jug. jug never looks like that, if you know what i mean. even when in verrukt or five or any other map, when you see jug without power on, it never looks like that. and i think the power is on when that picture was showed, just due to the fact that the green light is on, on the little switchy thingy for a trap.

I'm guessing Richtofen's lighter hair color is just color correction done to the video footage.

I'm assuming this map is the "Paradise" you send the crew too from CotD. Once you complete the Easter Egg on that map, and help the crew teleport away, you hear elephant noises coming from behind the wall. Elephants live in jungle paradises. So I'm assuming this map is just the next stop on their time traveling journey, and not a jump in the story's timeline.

I'm guessing Richtofen's lighter hair color is just color correction done to the video footage.

I'm assuming this map is the "Paradise" you send the crew too from CotD. Once you complete the Easter Egg on that map, and help the crew teleport away, you hear elephant noises coming from behind the wall. Elephants live in jungle paradises. So I'm assuming this map is just the next stop on their time traveling journey, and not a jump in the story's timeline.

All of which has been common knowledge here on CoDz for the last month :lol:

You're new though, so your cool. Welcome to the site! Here's some [brains] for you!

Edit: I'm waiting for more brains ATM, I'll come back and get you though!

Hey guys i made an analysis video of the new map. Need i say this is my first video and i hope you all enjoy it. In this video i explain everything you see in the Preview Trailer for Shangri-La Even the stuff most people missed.

Video:oDnQgRSECx8

For Those of you who dont want to watch the video and want me to post my findings:

-Looks Like a Dragon

-Pack-A-Punch

-House you can Possibly Enter

-The Dead Monkey Shows a Glowing Green Power Up but the Monkey that is still alive has a Red Power-up that will constanly Change and when you kill that money whatever that last Power-up is is what you get.

-Trap Switch in Middle and Something to the Left (Seems To be a Dev Map test or some type of Object), Also Shows a Female Zombie

-Shows Another monkey With a Red Powerup like before

-Shows Takeo Running towards a Slide

-Shows the first Lighning Bolt for the Power Switch Also a Trap that has been set off

-Shows another Trap Either Traps the Player and or zombies for a quick escape

-Shows another Getaway trap being used my Richtofen

-Shows in the Top right corner a Box Location Light

Scavenger unlike what most people think.

-Shows the Power Switch on the backhand wall, Note there are two Power Switches and there are also two what look like generators.

-Shows a Fire zombie that if you take a close look appears to be in the dark (Night Time)

-Shows a Box Location behind the Building aswell as what looks like Juggornog and or a new perk,

I almost forgot to add that it what looks like a Zipline..

-In all shows around 6 Traps/ The Zombie Map Turns to Night and Shows an Eclipse

aswell as a Shooting Star a Mystery Box Light location and a Zombified Monkey

Need i say that the Fire Zombie as im call it seems to come out at night hence the Eclipse and all, It seems that this zombie is going to be like the Pentagon thief where it has its own round and the map goes dark and it comes out.

Thanks for taking time and watching and or reading my Analysis positive Comments are welcome ^_^

No offense and its nice to point it out just a comment on below subjects.

-Looks Like a Dragon (Logical, it seems to be an ancient temple and an dragon would ofcourse show the true meaning of myth and ancient things. As well as the fact that it shows danger etc.)

-Pack-A-Punch (Not interesting at this point, the thing would be is how to get there and what reason it will appear. The statue on the other hand shows more interest as well as the fact that it is spinning. It might be that showing it on one picture is because the statue is the cause of the PAP to become available.)

-House you can Possibly Enter (I think this is logic because you would not just put a dead end there, and at the left side under the bridge also seems to be an entrance)

-The Dead Monkey Shows a Glowing Green Power Up but the Monkey that is still alive has a Red Power-up that will constanly Change and when you kill that money whatever that last Power-up is is what you get. (Logic yet it is unknown if this is indeed a special round or just monkeys stealing power ups when they arrive. It might show that once it was taken once it won't be taken again or the fact that it shows how much people need to care about the power ups instead of waiting for it to when they need it the most. This would put more pressure on players and their intention. Many free power ups would be rather un fun and overpowering the players unless the monkeys are hard to kill which is not the case I guess shown in the picture.)

-Trap Switch in Middle and Something to the Left (Seems To be a Dev Map test or some type of Object), Also Shows a Female Zombie (I believe I have seen female zombies before and it is not a state of interest, the traps mostly are read when in use or can not be used. So if it are traps then they were used maybe a collide of water pushing the zombies not hiding behind the wall of the clif. This might also effect the players then.)

-Shows Another monkey With a Red Powerup like before (-)

-Shows Takeo Running towards a Slide (Slide is something nice.)

-Shows the first Lighning Bolt for the Power Switch Also a Trap that has been set off(It might be the first, it might not. The trap however did not seem to kill a zombie in the trailer so it is unknown if it actually hurts zombies or hinders the player himself. Just like the next sentence)

-Shows another Trap Either Traps the Player and or zombies for a quick escape (-)

-Shows another Getaway trap being used my Richtofen (Seems logic since the the escaping routes are big fans of zombie lovers)

-Shows in the Top right corner a Box Location Light (It would still be unknown that where the boxes are but atleast its good to know that the box is on this map however seemingly obvious in the eyes of most they could have thought about something else.)

Scavenger unlike what most people think. (A melee weapon was logical, and the locatiob us clear yet I do believe there are more wonder weapons then the babymaker and it might be an unknown one. One this map since its rather smaller then CotD it would be logic that the thunder gun would reappear in the map, same as the ray gun and a new gun perhaps)

-Shows the Power Switch on the backhand wall, Note there are two Power Switches and there are also two what look like generators. (I thought about this one. It might be something new. In my thoughts it would be like this. What if you can put the power on with one, and the power off with another? in an ancient temple the power would cause traps so it might be the case. Another part might be that what you said, 2 people are needed or more. Who knows. And another fact might be is that the map has 2 parts. You can choose which one to activate, perhaps both)

-Shows a Fire zombie that if you take a close look appears to be in the dark (Night Time) (It seems that it might replace the previous gas crawlers as a new zombie type causing an effect when they die OR a new zombie round causing there to be more then one special zombie round maybe. Another cause might be that its a picture of a zombie just hit by upgraded olympia or a wonder weapon effect. The baby maker is as well not excluded since it might have multiple effects.)

I almost forgot to add that it what looks like a Zipline.. (In most of the shows they use ropes to walk across or swing a cross. It might actually be the case that you could drop off or use it as an zipline. Its unknown since it also might just be nothing. You can not say what the perk machine is, it would be unknown from this picture. Box locations would be uncertain as well. When you play the map you will see the box locations fine enough trough help of perhaps televisions and light.)

aswell as a Shooting Star a Mystery Box Light location and a Zombified Monkey (If its true that it goes in on the ancient mythes then it might just be a case that an eclipse powers zombies etc. But these things are unsure. CotD showed weather changes as well thus they might play with it again. The light is just an office tag. Something that shows that its COD zombies. I would not search much behind box light unless something weird occurse around it. the zombie is just shown as a better picture in my eyes to show how they look like.)

I did not see the zombie with the blue glow which is my greatest interest. It might also be a wonder weapon effect or a special zombie round. It might be nothing who knows. Not many things are known about those things.

You have a good mind though, keep things up.