Stupid pros

So i got an invite from a clan today to play CoTD, and as soon as I join the lobby, their clan leader says im a noob for only getting to round 23. Then when the game starts I buy the m14 (as always) and he said that he wasn't gonna revive me because of buying it. Their clan tag was KING, and he said he was a king and he ruled the world and shit :roll: .

So everybody was down on round 22 and I only made it to revive him. Instead of reviving him I just teabagged him and when he died he ended the game ( I never got downed once). When we are back at the lobby he said that he was going to hack my account and kill my family :lol: and then he closed the lobby. Its funny how the people who talk to much about being a king at zombies are always the ones who die first.

kthxbai

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was in a game with like 4 kids and one 20ish year old (multiplayer) and one of th eyounger kids gave everyone on the team a job. one was the technican, one a reviver, and explosives expert, a sniper.... i didn't have a mic on but it was funny as hell.

So i got an invite from a clan today to play CoTD, and as soon as I join the lobby, their clan leader says im a noob for only getting to round 23. Then when the game starts I buy the m14 (as always) and he said that he wasn't gonna revive me because of buying it. Their clan tag was KING, and he said he was a king and he ruled the world and shit :roll: .

So everybody was down on round 22 and I only made it to revive him. Instead of reviving him I just teabagged him and when he died he ended the game ( I never got downed once). When we are back at the lobby he said that he was going to hack my account and kill my family :lol: and then he closed the lobby. Its funny how the people who talk to much about being a king at zombies are always the ones who die first.

kthxbai

I played with them before i think, i remember 3 guys with there clan tags as KING i wasn't talking suring the game and they kept giving me orders.. so i did the logical solution.. they said "hey dempsey use the box", xbox gamertag General Dempsey,instead i bought a M14 like you and got jug... so there like "dude wtf do you expect to survive with that dildo!" and sure enough they died, i lived, i win... I had upgraded M14 and Dragonov and I finished round 26 for them and I just had to do this since there clan tag was KING i said

HAIL TO THE 'KING' BABY
he's said "you are not the king" and threatened to hack me and all that stuff and he quit.. so i was thinking in my head ( silly noob ). :)

EDIT: do you remember his name? so I can see if it was the same guy since I've played with many people with there tag as KING and your post reminded me of this.

kthxbai

I played with them before i think, i remember 3 guys with there clan tags as KING i wasn't talking suring the game and they kept giving me orders.. so i did the logical solution.. they said "hey dempsey use the box", xbox gamertag General Dempsey,instead i bought a M14 like you and got jug... so there like "dude wtf do you expect to survive with that dildo!" and sure enough they died, i lived, i win... I had upgraded M14 and Dragonov and I finished round 26 for them and I just had to do this since there clan tag was KING i said

HAIL TO THE 'KING' BABY
he's said "you are not the king" and threatened to hack me and all that stuff and he quit.. so i was thinking in my head ( silly noob ). :)

EDIT: do you remember his name? so I can see if it was the same guy since I've played with many people with there tag as KING and your post reminded me of this.

Yes, his gamertag was Hurley634 or something and the others I don't remember.

Btw, will you be able to play with me and to other guys that I have reunited on Tuesday on Shangri la, here is the thread:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=12664&p=113143#p113143

kthxbai

kthxbai

HAIL TO THE 'KING' BABY

Yes, his gamertag was Hurley634 or something and the others I don't remember.

Btw, will you be able to play with me and to other guys that I have reunited on Tuesday on Shangri la, here is the thread:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=12664&p=113143#p113143

kthxbai

oh that wasn't him then it was someone named elvis presley and some numbers i think but it wasn't that guy

also maybe.. most of my friends will be out of town so yeah there's a possibility i might.. I will have shangri-la on the first day that is a fact... but yeah if you want to gt General Dempsey..

• 10 months later...