Weapons

What would you like to see in Shangri-la?

I put in the Sawed-Off Dual Wield Double Barrel because I felt players got ripped off by the Call of The Dead Trailer.

I'll post the most popular choices the day before Shangri-La drops.

Hey guys. Sorry I didn't post the most wanted weapons, got kinda lazy. :|

And anyway, they didn't include any of the weapons you guys wanted which really sucks. :cry:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice, i was about to make a topic about this.

I chose the M60, AK47, M2, Uzi, and KS-23.

The KS-23 because I think shotguns are underrated in this game. If you consider how many kills a shotgun can make compared to an assault rifle, it's not much (The Stakeout being an exception). So I say add the KS-23 to balance out the semi-auto to pump-action shotgun ratio.

The Uzi, I think, should replace the PM-63.

The M2 (with ammo) because it was a pretty unique weapon in a box full of lead-based ones, and it was just fun to use.

The AK-47 because of how iconic it is, but have another assault rifle be replaced.

The M60 because it's just...badass?

nice, i was about to make a topic about this.

I chose the M60, AK47, M2, Uzi, and KS-23.

The KS-23 because I think shotguns are underrated in this game. If you consider how many kills a shotgun can make compared to an assault rifle, it's not much (The Stakeout being an exception). So I say add the KS-23 to balance out the semi-auto to pump-action shotgun ratio.

The Uzi, I think, should replace the PM-63.

The M2 (with ammo) because it was a pretty unique weapon in a box full of lead-based ones, and it was just fun to use.

The AK-47 because of how iconic it is, but have another assault rifle be replaced.

The M60 because it's just...badass?

All good choices [brains]

LOL at the last one. :lol:

Though I disagree with the flamethrower having ammo. A lot players disliked it because it was slow and took a long time to kill, but it appealed to a few here and there because it never ran out of "ammo" and you could get lots of points with it. But making it have ammo would ruin it for a lot and make it useless.

M2 Flamethrower was one of greatest weapons in the box in WaW it was the best for covering windows and useful in instant kill and last resort, although they could have made you move faster with but it was still awesome. I would love the FG-42 back then it was the greatest wall gun in its time and when pap + double tap 'finger of God'. I hope it comes back and the chances of that are slim but you never know

i selected: PPSh (who doesnt love it), M2 flamethrower, M60, AK47, Stoner63. even just one of these and ill be super happy. but some people say it will not be balanced if we have another assault rifle or something. why dont we just take out the Gay11 and everything will be fine

I voted for the PPSh, the M2 Flamethrower and the MG42. PPSh is just badass, it was a SMG with LMG capacity, the flamethrower was exellent for covering windows and was great because of it's unlimited ammo, but besides, who doesn't like to burn zombies ? Finally the MG42 was one of the best guns to have.

but in general I prefer the WWII weapons better.

Just a question, why didn't you add the Thompson in the list ? It was the best wall gun of both W@W and BO ! We want the Thompson back !

M2 Flamethrower was one of greatest weapons in the box in WaW it was the best for covering windows and useful in instant kill and last resort, although they could have made you move faster with but it was still awesome. I would love the FG-42 back then it was the greatest wall gun in its time and when pap + double tap 'finger of God'. I hope it comes back and the chances of that are slim but you never know

Love the FG42. It's the first gun that I get. I don't know why people don't buy it more often.