PS3 release date? same as xbox?

RJFindlay

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So Shangri la is coming out on 28th June for the Xbox. What about the PS3? Will it be released at a later date than the xbox, like CotD? Personally i hope it's not 28th June as CotD has only just been released for the PS3!

It's always a month after so you're lookin at July 28th my friend.

So Shangri la is coming out on 28th June for the Xbox. What about the PS3? Will it be released at a later date than the xbox, like CotD? Personally i hope it's not 28th June as CotD has only just been released for the PS3!

It's always a month after so you're lookin at July 28th my friend.

A month from the 28th of June that lands on either Tuesday or Thursday . . . so basically, yeah ... lol

The contract that Microsoft has with Treyarch (or Activision) gives XBox 360 all DLC's 30 days before all other consoles...it's bullshit if you ask me but hey, who am I right? Anyway, it will NEVER come out before 30 days is up. GOD this pisses me off to NO END!!! Ok I'm gonna stop now before I start raging and trying to find Bill Gates to give him a nice talkin to :evil:

The contract that Microsoft has with Treyarch (or Activision) gives XBox 360 all DLC's 30 days before all other consoles...it's bullshit if you ask me but hey, who am I right? Anyway, it will NEVER come out before 30 days is up. GOD this pisses me off to NO END!!! Ok I'm gonna stop now before I start raging and trying to find Bill Gates to give him a nice talkin to :evil:

Wii doesn't get them at all ATM, and Bill Gates has nothing to do with the contract.

Wii doesn't get them at all ATM, and Bill Gates has nothing to do with the contract.

Bill Gates owns Microsoft...and I was only joking. Although it pisses me off to no end that PS3 and PC have to wait an entire month for Black Ops DLC's, I really feel bad for Wii users. It's like they don't even exist in the eyes of Activision. Maybe the Wii U will get things moving for Nintendo though. They've been left in the dark for way too long. It's really a shame. I truly do feel bad for Wii users. But the month long wait is still unfair. In fact, this whole situation is unfair unless your an XBox user.