WHOA!!! I think i got it :D

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As this thread was posted previous the the unvailing of the achievement list for Shangri-La, i can see where this would be a reasonable thought.

But, we have come to the conclusion that the shrieker zombie will show up during the eclipse, and the Napalm Zombie will appear sometime during the sunlight. It could be random, or there could be a way of fortelling just when they'll show up.

But as for the possibility of Treyarch including a type of Boss Zombie in a Map Pack--

I don't believe they would do such a thing for a couple of reasons

1- Let's say after a certain level, the boss person could show up whenever he pleased. Would there still be zombies around? Or would the round be solely about destroying him?

and how would players know when he was coming? I think it would be really unfair to make the players go through every round in a paranoid state of 'what if he comes next round?! WE DON'T HAVE GOOD WEAPONS TO DEFEAT HIM YET?!"

2-- If it's a surprise appearance type thing, what if the players were incredibly low on ammo and guns, and they didn't have even have close to the amount of firepower they would need to defeat any type of boss? Everyone wouuld believe that to be REALLY unfair to do.

As this thread was posted previous the the unvailing of the achievement list for Shangri-La, i can see where this would be a reasonable thought.

But, we have come to the conclusion that the shrieker zombie will show up during the eclipse, and the Napalm Zombie will appear sometime during the sunlight. It could be random, or there could be a way of fortelling just when they'll show up.

But as for the possibility of Treyarch including a type of Boss Zombie in a Map Pack--

I don't believe they would do such a thing for a couple of reasons

1- Let's say after a certain level, the boss person could show up whenever he pleased. Would there still be zombies around? Or would the round be solely about destroying him?

and how would players know when he was coming? I think it would be really unfair to make the players go through every round in a paranoid state of 'what if he comes next round?! WE DON'T HAVE GOOD WEAPONS TO DEFEAT HIM YET?!"

2-- If it's a surprise appearance type thing, what if the players were incredibly low on ammo and guns, and they didn't have even have close to the amount of firepower they would need to defeat any type of boss? Everyone wouuld believe that to be REALLY unfair to do.

Most likely the shrieker and napalm zombie will come after the power is activated. atleast thats what happens mostly. I do believe that they come when inside the temple or from inside the temple.

George can not be really considered a boss in my eyes. First of all he helps you, yet he can be in the way. Second what boss leaves after being tactically shot once. Its just an perk monster that can help you and be against you if you are not smart.

A real boss might be nice but just like the guy above says. Most people would complain to much like how they suddenly complained with george. After all they were just listening to us and then we stab them in the back?

Call of the dead is a nice map, good stuf in it. If you just want to have 7 perks etc with killin g george easy etc then go hack. Don't offend a map when it actually is not all that bad.

Btw things will come eventually, answeres will come so will the storyline. if its correct there will be 28 more maps thus the story jsut started XD