WHOA!!! I think i got it :D

Mod please move this to shangri-la

So you all have seen the trailer for the new map (I hope...) and I was thinking, we haven't heard much of maxis or samantha, or that zombie D3MON (see what i did there? :D ) that was seen on fire... so i was thinking, could that be the maxis/samantha/hell-hound hybrid? the "Boss zombie" we've all been waiting for? I'm not talking F***ing stupid thing that walks around (george) but like a round high zombie, (ex. get to round 70 and you get boss zombie!) where we get final confrontation with maxis/Samantha hybrid. Just my 2 cents. Anyone agree this is a possibility? We've been asking for a boss zombie for a long time. Maybe Treyarch decided on giving us what we've been asking for. (we being the forum, because i know not everyone has been asking for it.) just give me your thoughts. i hope i'm right.

~~ D3MON ~~

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I don't know, it'd be strange for Maxis or Sam to show up on this map. Just wouldn't seem fitting for this map. But who knows. Maybe it'll happen in Map Pack 4.

I like the idea of a high round " Boss Round" that you can only reach after Round 50 or something. Round 70's kinda high, but I like the concept.

I really don't think Round 50 is too low. I think most leaderboards thats about 3000 people out of the like 2 million. The majority would never see it.

Plus the frustration from getting to Round 69 and dying would lead to my 360 going out the window.

I really don't think Round 50 is too low. I think most leaderboards thats about 3000 people out of the like 2 million. The majority would never see it.

Plus the frustration from getting to Round 69 and dying would lead to my 360 going out the window.

Hahaha dude this made me laugh so much! i think i would actually do the same though if this happened to me!

[brains]

If you have double glazing then you're screwed, it'll just bounce back and smack you in the face!

Stopping to open the window pretty much kills the moment...

Hahaha too funny dude. I guess the 360 will get the last laugh when it smacks me in the face on the rebound off my bedroom window.

If you have double glazing then you're screwed, it'll just bounce back and smack you in the face!

Stopping to open the window pretty much kills the moment...

Hahaha too funny dude. I guess the 360 will get the last laugh when it smacks me in the face on the rebound off my bedroom window.

Not if you have Jugg you could take the hit then blast it with your mp40 :P

Round 70? isn't that a little much. I don't think most zombie players have the time to get there.

IF the burning zombie was a special zombie boss like the hellhounds, pentagon thief, and monkeys, than it should appear every few rounds that changes the way you go about playing a regular round. I hope something that's fun to fight, unlike the pentagon thief.

buuuut, i still think that's what happens to a zombie after having being hit by a flamethrower.

No.

Samantha/Maxis hybrid?

The zombie looks like any other, just suffering severe burns across his body, It could be a visual change or an entirely different zombie, but i dont think its special, all the special zombies have been restricted to un-original characters (Apart from gas zombies) like George and the Pentagon Thief.

He dosen't look like hes got any specific traits, and why would they want to kill of samantha and dr maxis already when they can milk it for tonnes more money.

~~D3MON~~

I think your right that Treyarc may be listening to us. I think that they did George as a boss but he failed because he was like an anti camping missile.

I would like to see an actual boss or series of bosses that come every 7 rounds or so but the reward should be good and they shouldn't be able to steal your guns.

I believe they did put that picture in for a reason.

Either to fool us or to show us a new zombie.

If it is a zombie I think it will have a quality like george his electricity which slowed you down.

They might hit harder, be faster or make you unable to knife them.

If its a boss or something It might melt your guns away. Who knows. The burning is on the inside so it is possibly not an olympia attack but not excluded.

We will just have to wait. More special zombies and bosses will make it more challandging however. But did people only see that zombie once?

If they steal your gun its just a challandge is it not? maybe this new type of zombie melts it?

and people complain to much about the fact of bosses.

It will come when it come.

George succeeded because they wanted people to stop camping and more tactical.

The new zombie types are just more fun and more tactical.

As well as 50 is not bad. I do not even have enough time to go for round 70 unless playing solo XD At least then I can just pause it when I am not home.