New Shangri-La info. Might be fake

xUdachii

Wouldn't it be too straining on the system to show some a dozen or two zombies gradually becoming physically deformed?

It's not like gibbing where the model suddenly changes into another and the blood covers it, here the flames wouldn't cover it and if a zombie suddenly turns into this very altered form without any slow changes in between would be bizarre.

If they completely cover the zombie in flames to hide the transformation, then wouldn't that be demanding on the system too?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's a bit suspicious how the guy first says that he got a disc with just zombies, and no achievements or anything, and then at another point says the guy mentions an achievement for trapping a certain amount of zombies..

..leads me to believe this guy is telling the truth on what he's been told, but p'raps the guy is BSing a bit or about everything.

Hope so much there is ppsh though, that would be amazing.

Why don't they just put all the things we obviously want and love in :(

Im 99.5% sure its fake. They wouldn't still be working on such huge parts of the map this late. Im pretty sure all 3 map packs were all developed at one time, so they have all been finished for a long time now. Plus, leaks like this are a dime a dozen. So many of them, so little credibility.

The info sounds partially real but how could the moon relate to flame spewing zombies?

Actually, this kinda sounds plausible, hear me out.

Anybody ever play Dead Rising? Remember when the clock strikes like, 7:00 at night or something like that, the zombies all get more aggressive?

Maybe they're bringing something like that to this map. I'm not saying the zombies will start shooting fire or anything, but maybe we'll get one of those dynamically changing weather type of things, like the fog in CotD, which was one of the parts of the map I loved.

Maybe when the moon changes, zombies get a bit faster, like George's little buffering of the zombies on CotD when they start combat sprinting.

It's a possibility I guess.

I call major bull...

Nothing there seems right..

I honeslty doubt the flamer will return because of how pathetic it was originally...

If its true i will eat my tinfoil hat.

But a perk that slows down time? makes no sense, how would you activate it when all are used? How would it work with all 4 players? Why would they add a bottomless pit when its such as a huge hazard.

Don't get me wrong, but i sort of want these features, but unfortunatley there most proberbly a lie. :(

Bubble shields on Zombies? Good god I hope not.

Next thing you know they're gonna have jetpacks, space suits, and everyones name is gonna be Master Chief.

lol!.

Yeah bubble sheilds would be a bit stupid, but i wouldn't mind something that serves a similar purpose, that was like well... less 'sci-fi'ey..

I think there might actually be new grenade/tactical like weapons but something like a bubble shield? I do not believe something like that would be the case here.

A perk that slows down time might only have to be taken once and could perhaps slow down the time on how fast zombies get irritated since that annoyed a hell lot of people at CotD which they started sprinting mainly because of george. they might pull a stunt like that again against campers.

The negative drops are plausible since green is supposed to be good and red is supposed to be bad. If you follow that up then negative drops can be fun lol. Although its unknown if the colour changes when dropped and how can they do an ammo power up negative, deplenish all ammo from players? that sounds a bit cheap lol. Deathmachine negative would be suicide or something.

The bottomless pit would mean that the person would not die meaning the game would never end. that is something more as a glitch. I do not know how they would bring that in to the game.

I think every map has secrets and there might be other wonder weapons on this map then they will show but the flamethrower etc sounds a bit unreliable. So is almost everything that has been said. I think its crap yet some ideas would sound good in my ears.

That would only be the negative drop and the dashing enemies again I think XD.

Sounds like a challandge mostly done against campers as well