New Shangri-La info. Might be fake

xUdachii

Alright so someone claims they've talked to someone who has played the map. I call BS, because its supposed to be a software engineer who is working on it and their not supposed to give away info. I'm pretty new, and not sure if i'm allowed to post it, seeing how its leaked, so don't flame me!

Here's the video.

biRQC5Gc44s

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this video yesterday. I don't know if it's true or not, but he says there are two different kinds of drops. The green ones are the normal drops we've always gotten, and the red ones are negative drops. For instance, the negative double points subracts points from you everytime you kill a zombie. The negative carpenter opens all the windows. The negative nuke still kills everything, but it subracts 400 points from you...etc.

I don't know if it's true or not, but the guy who posted it would probably get fired if it was true. If Treyarch chose someone to send the game to so they could find things that have to be fixed, then it wouldn't be hard to find out where the info came from.

yeah I saw this one day and was wondering if it was true or not, possibly not true, but if it is im more excited about the return of the flamethrower than wunderwaffe.

he has another one up that says something about a ppsh on shangri-la to and that the fire zombie is the boss, romero type, and some bubble shield grenade like the bubble shield in Halo 3 if you played that

c6sU8WJWP2E

I saw this video yesterday. I don't know if it's true or not, but he says there are two different kinds of drops. The green ones are the normal drops we've always gotten, and the red ones are negative drops. For instance, the negative double points subracts points from you everytime you kill a zombie. The negative carpenter opens all the windows. The negative nuke still kills everything, but it subracts 400 points from you...etc.

I don't know if it's true or not, but the guy who posted it would probably get fired if it was true. If Treyarch chose someone to send the game to so they could find things that have to be fixed, then it wouldn't be hard to find out where the info came from.

The negative drop for Carpenter would actually be helpful because I prefer all the doors unfixed.

I have heard from mrdalekjd on YouTube(sorry can't post the video because I'm using my iPhone) that their will be a flamethrower and the wander waffe will return and their will be a endless pit. He got his information by one of the programers of the DLC. Please leave comments below.

The only problen I see with neg drops is they would be pretty easy to avoid. You see a red max ammo or double points and you just don't pick it up. Seems like it would make them all but irrelevent. I think maybe the red will just be what color they are as they are cycling on the Monkey's back and when we kill the monkey it goes green and drops. Just my thoughts on the neg drops.

As far as the "info" goes it seems like this kid could just be pulling stuff out of thin air, but who knows. None of it sounds outside the realm of possibilities for 3Arc.

Call me crazy.... but i believe it is true!

your not crazy! look at another part of his video. at the end of the second one, he said that the person will find out when the map pack comes out. if it was not true, then he could call up microsoft and do something

he also said: PPSh

Call me crazy.... but i believe it is true!

your not crazy! look at another part of his video. at the end of the second one, he said that the person will find out when the map pack comes out. if it was not true, then he could call up microsoft and do something

he also said: PPSh

Well that makes me even more anticipated for this map!

Time stopping and bubble shield=Epicness!

Guest xeinpo

If a bubble shied is inspired by halo then it will not work. Zombie's do not shoot and i doubt it means no zombies can get through as that would lead to glitching. A perk which stops time is impossible as a perk is something you always have not something where you press a button and time stops. Also everyone makes fake info like this before the map in hopes of people subscribing to them. It is fake.

If a bubble shied is inspired by halo then it will not work. Zombie's do not shoot and i doubt it means no zombies can get through as that would lead to glitching. A perk which stops time is impossible as a perk is something you always have not something where you press a button and time stops. Also everyone makes fake info like this before the map in hopes of people subscribing to them. It is fake.

X2

I am verrry excited for this map but not only the map, the trailer is going to be coming out tomorrow(most likely) because they always make one 1 week before the release of the map pack (an inside xbox video)

Watch the video below for things that may be on it bases on someone who says they questioned someone who apparently tested the map

cGWBR_H7TFg

I am not saying this info is all true, some may come out to be true, none may come out to be true, all may come out to be true. When will we find out? Maybe we will find out some info tomorrow, but most of it will be found out June 28th

I hope a lot of this is false. Fire shooting zombies? No, projectile zombies would be bad. Waiting till round 20 to get new guns? Eff that. Fire boss instead of George? A George type zombie would suck in every map. Fire zombies that have to be cooled off? No thank you. It's not that I don't like a challenge, I just like my zombies, for the most part, they way they were. I hope a lot of this isn't true!

Thanks, I was wondering when the trailer and xbox vid came out.

The info sounds partially real but how could the moon relate to flame spewing zombies? If the moon controls type of zombies then when do monkeys come out? The bubble shield idea dosent sound right. And what about not getting weapons till round 20? How would that work?