Shangri-la Radios!

Guest xeinpo

Guest xeinpo

Is anyone else excited to see what the Radios are going to be in the upcoming map pack? In Shi no numa apart from the main radio we did not really have any good radios. Der reise was the first with Radios from DR. Maxis. This was a huge turning point in the zombie storyline. Kino der toten was back to Maxis and Ascension was Gersch. Call of the dead was alright with the Richtofen radios but we saw it coming. We have never heard this temple mentioned before in the entirety of the storyline and that is what has me so hyped over what the radios will be. There are a few pieces of evidence that the Nazi's were here so who would be commentating the Radios? I am guessing perhaps someone from the Rising sun base or our two new Scientists Henry Yena or Henry Porter? Maybe i am the only one excited but i have a feeling like Ascension this map is going to explore a unexplored part of the storyline but still have a lot of revelance to the original storyline. Perhaps this is the origin of the Black magic and the Pack a punch machine? Leave your thoughts below.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There are so many possibilities but the problem is that it depends oon when the map takes place. Until we know that, it is unclear. (I don't know bout you but I am excited for the trailer. Yes I do believe there will be a trailer because CotD had a sorta DR style one. Thanks Treyarch.)