The PM-63

kuosis

The PM-63 has been in every Black Ops zombie map so far, but how many of you actually use it? To me it's just a redundant weapon that could be replaced with a more interesting weapon. I mean, we already have the Spectre, MPL, MP5k, and AK74u. Is there really room for another SMG?

To give you a good idea, here's a list of all omitted weapons in zombies (from SP and MP):

KS-23

Enfield

AK-47

Skorpion

Mac11

Uzi

Kiparis

M60

Stoner63

WA2000

PSG1

RPG

Model 1887

Mosin-Nagant

PPSh-41

MG42

Sten

and honestly, i'd rather have any of these weapons than the PM-63. Even if another SMG was absolutely necessary, why not another SMG like the Skorpion or Uzi? or add all of them considering there's 7 assault rifles.

or a new piece of equipment placed like C4.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When does the WA200 and Models come in?

Wa2000 is in multiplayer and the model 1887 is when Mason and Resnov pull it out their asses during the motorcycle chase seen.

Anyway, PM63 is an incredible point gun, but like all wall guns, don't rely on it. It's a bit dumb people complain so much. I wouldn't mind if any of the guns got taken out and replaced, honeslty.

Yeah it's just another one of those weapons which are there for cosmetics. it fires too fast for its power meaning in the early rounds (like under round 8) that you would use it, there's no point because it's a waste of ammo.

i would LOVE more than anything else to see the M60 in Zombies. MP40 is definitely still the best wall gun in Zombies, I usually find myself not even bothering to try the box until ~round 15-17 or until i have at least 15000 points to spare, because Mustang & Sally + the MP40 is an awesome combination.

but yeah, PM63 is, as Syndicate put it, "A bad gun".

Mp40 is the best gun you can buy off the wall, hands down.

FG-42! It's too bad it's only in Der Riese, though.

As far as BO maps go, I'd be inclined to agree with you. The ammo count, both in the magazine and in reserve, is far superior to any other SMG and any other wall gun for that matter. The damage, accuracy, and ease of picking your shots (due to it's slower ROF) kick ass for getting headshots.

Anyways, yeah the PM-63 could go and I wouldn't be too sad. I wouldn't mind seeing the Kiparis or even the Uzi take its place. But hey, at least it's not the Mac-11 or Skorpion. Those would blow goats as zombies weapons, I feel.

As far as BO maps go, I'd be inclined to agree with you. The ammo count, both in the magazine and in reserve, is far superior to any other SMG and any other wall gun for that matter. The damage, accuracy, and ease of picking your shots (due to it's slower ROF) kick ass for getting headshots.

Anyways, yeah the PM-63 could go and I wouldn't be too sad. I wouldn't mind seeing the Kiparis or even the Uzi take its place. But hey, at least it's not the Mac-11 or Skorpion. Those would blow goats as zombies weapons, I feel.

please tell me your kidding lol. the FG-42 is like the worst gun in the game IMO

please tell me your kidding lol. the FG-42 is like the worst gun in the game IMO

Nope. As long as you can control your fire and you know how to farm points (things I feel every good player knows), it's an awesome weapon, especially for a wall gun. In fact, many times I've skipped using the box and just used the FG to build huge amounts of points.

Then again, all of what I just wrote describes any good wall weapon,

I have used it pack-a-punched, it's actually a pretty fine weapon, I wouldn't use it in a clinch, but it's a double held weapon, which is fantastic for those times of being chased by a hoard.

It's not. It sprays the ammo like hell, impossible to go for headshots. Even to aim for the stomach is difficult.

Well, on Kino, the PM-63 can be useful at the start, especially for people who aren't so good at Zombies.

If I had to pick one out of MP5k and PM-63, I'd say PM-63.

And let's not forget about the Olympia. ;)

Oh god, the Olympia. Get it away, can't we censor that word?

Well, on Kino, the PM-63 can be useful at the start, especially for people who aren't so good at Zombies.

If I had to pick one out of MP5k and PM-63, I'd say PM-63.

And let's not forget about the Olympia. ;)

Its... So... Bad... Even upgraded! All it does is light the zombies on fire after they die! I think I speak for most people here by asking for the Kar98k back in zombies instead of the abomination that is the Olympia.

i agree :L

every time i join a lobby with randoms and i see one of them buy the Olympia, i'm like "fuck.... i better get quick revive right away".

Haha, and thats why randoms are rarely, if ever, good. Sometimes its better to just let them die so they'll leave, because the Olympia is not a gun, but rather, a zombie massage machine. It is just... Useless. Like the PM-63! And that should bring us back on topic. :)